• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Known Issue]Can't login NF

Bart Nys

I can't login in the anystream browser with my email. It's the "@" thing I can't type. Used to do copy paste but also that does not work anymore.

I can't login in the anystream browser with my email. It's the "@" thing I can't type. Used to do copy paste but also that does not work anymore.
That's very strange. What Country are you in (rather, what Language is your keyboard)?
I have no problem typing an @ in AnyStream.

Please check your keyboard settings in Windows. Sometimes by accident it switches to the US layout. Press "Alt" and "Shift" to switch.

... or CTRL-SHIFT
... or WINDOWS-SPACE

I reverted to an older version and did not need to login. I logged out there and also then I cannot login anymore. ctrl-shift works in google etc. but not in the chromium browser. Language settings are correct in my PC.

As a workaround, you can try top copy/paste your login name into AnySTream

login fb also, nothing happens when I click on that

copy paste also no succes. used to do that in the past

I was logged out as well but was able to log right back in with copy/paste (sweden)

Works just fine for me. I can type the "@" and or copy/paste. No issues.

I was logged out too after installing 1.2.6.0, but could login without issues
One thing I noticed ... I could not "tab" from the username-field to the password-field ... quite uncommon

copy paste does not work anymore in the anystream browser

It works with ctrl+Alt GR. Never had to use this combination before. Strange but anyway it works :)

It works with ctrl+Alt GR. Never had to use this combination before. Strange but anyway it works :)
You mean to change the keyboard settings, don't you? You must have changed it from the standard and might have accidently hit that combination.

Nope. Checked it and nothing changed in settings. Copy and paste still dies not work. Bit somehiw I van login niw

Now I can type the "@". In normal browser it is just ctrl+Alt.

ctrl+Alt just gives me the new keyboard layout. I assume Ctrl+ ALT GR does not give you the @ character. So the logic next step is that you had switched to a different keyboard layout unintenionally. Are you with me?

Back