• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ASP 1250 & 1260 - Babylon 5 Soundtrack out of sync

lajoes

Seasons 1 & 2 - the audio track is completely out of sync with the video.

I get the same result if I download a queue of several episodes at once or singularly.

Is there a third party program that can be used to sync the audio?

Thankfully, I have not noticed this problem with any movies.

This is a bummer. I just figured out, with some assistance from you guys, on how to finally use the queue feature.

With the multiplexer of the MKVToolNix you can set a time offset (delay and stretch) in ms when muxing

I'm not familiar with that program. Will it work for MP4 downloads, such as those from ASP, or do I have to convert the ASP MP4 to MKV first?

use mp4box, here's a good start:-

Code:
http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=671773&postcount=13

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try sometime today. If it isn't too much work for a TV series of approx 5 Seasons and 100+ episodes, I'll see if it's worth the work.

I'm not familiar with that program. Will it work for MP4 downloads, such as those from ASP, or do I have to convert the ASP MP4 to MKV first?
Yes, it works.
With MKVToolNix you mux the * .mp4 + * .srt to MKV files.You can also create chapter marks directly, for example; I myself set a mark every 360s for feature films, for example.

My BR-PLayer recognizes and uses this also for chapter leaps; this is faster than fast forwarding.

Back