• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BD][v8.5.8.0]Read Errors at multiple Sectors at 97%

supersonik

Hello and good evening,

i'm having issues with ripping this https://anonym.es/?https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08GV9NCY5

Volume 1

"00010.m2ts" is the file which gets processed in this moment.

the first copy of it was returned because i thought its a failed disc.
so today new disc here same behavior.

disc and drive are clean
drive is an "LG-BH16NS55" running 1.02 firmware

so i'm currently trying the mode "copy with copy protection" to get an .iso file and look if this goes through with 100%.

i'm attaching a log as soon as this is done and i have reproduced the issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.8.0_Info_G_SELECTOR SPREAD WIXOSS BD 1_B8A27B0F_6978F498.ziplog
    122.6 KB · Views: 5
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

Troubleshooting item 1, unless this is an on-demand disc, read errors on a BD are not a copy protection. The exception here being on-demand/anime titles. Please don't modify copy protection related settings, unless you're specifically told to do so.

The setting "copy protection based on unreadable sectors" is in the DVD section. It has zero impact on BD processing.

i mean this option i dont know how its called in english sry

the first one check box when ripping to image file.

RTWKHc.png

added to first post
i only could find the logfile option in the tray symbol

also this gets promted when i clicked ok when anydvd informs me about the read errors
Code:
Lesefehler auf Laufwerk G:!
Read Error Sectors: 23497335-23497349
Read Error Sectors: 23497350-23497364
Read Error Sectors: 23497365-23497379

Last edited:
added to first post
i only could find the logfile option in the tray symbol

It won't help with BD's, but if you want to avoid DVD CSS decryption problems as much as possible, you need to set that drive's hardware region.

Other than that @James will need to look if this is one of those rare "anime on demand read error" protections

It won't help with BD's, but if you want to avoid DVD CSS decryption problems as much as possible, you need to set that drive's hardware region.

Other than that @James will need to look if this is one of those rare "anime on demand read error" protections
I don't see any. And it isn't an "on demand" disc (it is AACS protected).

Guess it's another faulty one then.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Clean the disc using liquid soap and warm / hot water. Dry with paper towels. Then clean again wit a microfiber cloth like one to clean glasses. Try again.

Back