• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

message saying licence expired

jamescock1

hi got a message saying licence expired i must purchase new licence which i confused about as just paid 60.00 3 days ago to upgrade to pro

[edit by Ivan: screenshot removed for privacy reasons]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi got a message saying licence expired i must purchase new licence which i confused about as just paid 60.00 3 days ago to upgrade to pro

Hey man, that screen snip shows your name just FYI

The upgrade message on the purchase page also clearly states: "The upgrade to AnyStream Plus only unlocks the additional functionality and is a 1 time payment. It does not modify the original license expiration date or extend it.

The upgrade message on the purchase page also clearly states: "The upgrade to AnyStream Plus only unlocks the additional functionality and is a 1 time payment. It does not modify the original license expiration date or extend it.
so its cost me $60 dollars for 3 days ? thats a rip off dont you think as i was not given a option to extend my time it just said 60.00 to upgrade

so its cost me $60 dollars for 3 days ? thats a rip off dont you think as i was not given a option to extend my time it just said 60.00 to upgrade

No it's not a ripoff. You simply didn't read the message, or overlooked it that is all. The shop currently also simply is not capable of unlocking the plus version functionality AND extending the license at the same time. They are working on that but for the moment unlocking plus AND extending needs to be done in 2 seperate transactions. There's no way around that for the moment. I'll tag @Ivan maybe he can make some kind of discount gesture on the renewal part. As stated, when you then renew that license, it'll be a straight up plus version for whichever duration you choose. (hint: lifetime is the smarter choice ;))

Please wait for ivan to respond now :)

No. It's $60 for the ADD-ON license. Is still needs the original license to be valid to work.

You paid 60 to upgrade to the Plus version, now you have to pay again to upgrade your license because it has run out, you have the option of a 1 year,2,year 3 year or lifetime.

Back