• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD isn't able to process European 300

Homei

I got a European version of the film 300. I wanted to process it with AnyDVD HD (version 6.1.7.0) to unprotect it with AACS. It didn't work.

I got a European version of the film 300. I wanted to process it with AnyDVD HD (version 6.1.7.0) to unprotect it with AACS. It didn't work.
European - which country? What issue? HD DVD? Blu-ray? AnyDVD status window would help, too.

Same Here :(

Its the 300 German Bluray!!!

I get this meesage:

Video Blu-Ray label: 300____
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Hope anyone can help me/us :)

OK !

This is not 300 , but another New Bluray with the same Error log !

Status Window:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
NF3109A HZH831Q 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 15385088 sectors (30049 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: WHE0EGW1
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!

300:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
NF3109A HZH831Q 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 17342400 sectors (33871 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 300____
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!
I get this errors only from new Movies ...

OK !

This is not 300 , but another New Bluray with the same Error log !

Status Window:

300:

I get this errors only from new Movies ...

Sure. This is an image from a PS3, right? Keep the image, wait for an AnyDVD HD update. Or buy a BD drive for the PC.

Just curious:

NF3109A HZH831Q 1.0 - What virtual drive software is that?

Just for the record:

James has recommended buying a BLU-RAY :) drive!
You're right, I should have recommended to get 300 on HD DVD instead. Together with the XBOX360 HD DVD drive this is cheaper than buying a Blu-ray drive. ;)

You're right, I should have recommended to get 300 on HD DVD instead. Together with the XBOX360 HD DVD drive this is cheaper than buying a Blu-ray drive. ;)

Not just cheaper but plain better. Lot of extra features such as PIP w/blue screen and wonderful director's commentary so the user can see how the movie was made.

Cannot get it on BD :D

i have the same problem (ps3-rip, agid-error) with open season (jagdfieber) and wild hogs (saumäßig unterwegs), both german blu-ray.

is there any solution?

Last edited:
i have the same problem (ps3-rip, agid-error) with open season (jagdfieber) and wild hogs (saumäßig unterwegs), both german blu-ray.

is there any solution?

Yes: Wait for an AnyDVD update (unless you aren't using 6.1.7.4)

no problem with 300 spanish blu-ray release & anydvdHD 6.1.7.4
pecfectly ripped to hard disk

What version of Open season as my US Blu-ray version worked in a much earlier version

Back