• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

batch download question

jamescock1

if iam understanding correctly download que is only available on the plus software is that correct ?

if so how would i go about upgrading as i have over 1 year left on my current licence and was looking at lifetime for the next licence but doing so throught he website offers no discount just a standard set price

doing it throught he software it just comes up as upgrade
€60.00

which i presume is just upto nov 23 2023

Applies to your AnyStream license XXXXX, originally purchased on Monday, November 23, 2020, subscription until 2021-11-23.
The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

is there anyway just to upgrade now to a lifetime licence for the pro version?

I edited out your license number,so no one can reproduce it. - Redfox 1

Last edited by a moderator:
if iam understanding correctly download que is only available on the plus software is that correct ?

if so how would i go about upgrading as i have over 1 year left on my current licence and was looking at lifetime for the next licence but doing so throught he website offers no discount just a standard set price

doing it throught he software it just comes up as upgrade
€60.00

which i presume is just upto nov 23 2023

Applies to your AnyStream license XXXXX, originally purchased on Monday, November 23, 2020, subscription until 2021-11-23.
The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

is there anyway just to upgrade now to a lifetime licence for the pro version?
Yes there is. I will put this in the purchase and license forum. I am not in a position to take screenshots now, but Ivan should tell you how its done.

You should be able to select an upgrade to plus AND upgrade to lifetime at the same time on the product page. Take good care of what you're looking at because upgrading a license (as the message says) DOES NOT change the original expiration date, it merely unlocks the extra functionality/providers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@jamescock1
Our shop system does currently not support upgrade and renewal in a single step, so this has to be done in two steps: First upgrade than renewal.
I'll send you a PM with details...

Back