• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Double-folder creation

testiles

UHD Guru
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just ran across a small glitch in 1.2.4.3.

I downloaded Season 3 of Seal Team on Amazon and two season folders were created.

upload_2021-11-12_19-27-20.png

The highlighted season folder has all the episodes exactly as it should, each episode in its own folder.

The season folder under it has all the same episode folders, but each is empty.

Both season folders look like this...

upload_2021-11-12_19-29-4.png

But again the first has episode folders containing an .mp4 and .srt file. The second, empty episode folders.

It's not really a problem 'cause I can just delete the season folder of empties, but thought I should report it.

BTW, I downloaded this season episode-by-episode because it was before I was aware of "Download All" - lol. Don't know if that's relevant.

Logfile created after-the-fact attached.

T

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 0
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just ran across a small glitch in 1.2.4.3.

I downloaded Season 3 of Seal Team on Amazon and two season folders were created.

View attachment 60578

The highlighted season folder has all the episodes exactly as it should, each episode in its own folder.

The season folder under it has all the same episode folders, but each is empty.

Both season folders look like this...

View attachment 60579

But again the first has episode folders containing an .mp4 and .srt file. The second, empty episode folders.

It's not really a problem 'cause I can just delete the season folder of empties, but thought I should report it.

BTW, I downloaded this season episode-by-episode because it was before I was aware of "Download All" - lol. Don't know if that's relevant.

Logfile created after-the-fact attached.

T
Thank you

Yw and if anything else is needed, let me know.

I created the logfile quite a bit after the season download so if another is needed, be glad to generate it.

T
You’ve been a great help thank you so much. I am sure the developers appreciate all your input

Back