• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did not receive Key for CloneBD

psu190

Hello, i just purchased CLoneBD/DVD combo a few hours ago, maybe 5 and i still haven't received my SN/Key yet. I did receive a email stating that i paid and my order number but no key. Does it take a while to receive the key?

When i purchased AnyDVD HD, the registration came right away.

Thanks, just hoping i didn't get scammed.

Hello, i just purchased CLoneBD/DVD combo a few hours ago, maybe 5 and i still haven't received my SN/Key yet. I did receive a email stating that i paid and my order number but no key. Does it take a while to receive the key?

As long as you bought it from https://www.elby.ch/ then you will be fine.

:)

Redfox only hosts the support forums and setup files, you DID NOT buy your licenses from redfox. Elaborate Bytes (www.elby.ch) are the ONLY authorized sellers of CloneBD and CloneDVD2, it even says so on the redfox purchase page.

There are products out there with a near identical name (eg CloneBD 7) but those have nothing to do with either redfox or elaborate Bytes.

If you purchased from Elby, their support is the only place that can assist you with those license keys, Redfox does not have access to their license/customer database.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Check your email spam folder.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I finally received the email a few hours later after this post. In responding to a post above, i know this isn't the official CloneBD/DVD support forum, i was just asking to see if anyone else experienced the delayed email. I'm even wondering if I jumped the gun by purchasing the package, after reading i see that no updates have been happening for over a year. Not necessarily a bad thing if the program does what advertised.

Anyways, thanks everyone again.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I finally received the email a few hours later after this post. In responding to a post above, i know this isn't the official CloneBD/DVD support forum, i was just asking to see if anyone else experienced the delayed email. I'm even wondering if I jumped the gun by purchasing the package, after reading i see that no updates have been happening for over a year. Not necessarily a bad thing if the program does what advertised.

CloneBD is a fantastic program and you won't regret to have it bought. Just the latest release has an issue with UHD -> BD conversion. If you want to do that please use 1.2.9.1. Otherwise anything is fine using 1.2.9.2. Enjoy CloneBD!

Are you sure you looked to see if there was an attachment with the key file?
https://www.elby.ch/en/contact.html

Last edited:

Just to be clear. You finally received your key as far as I understand?

Back