• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems backing up 360 game.

bigal344

I've been using clone cd 5.3.0.1 for awhile now to backup my precious (+expensive!!) Xbox 360 games, however i've just had 3 coasters whilst trying to do my son's new game Sega Rally, i've created a backup using Xbox backup creator as usual and then burnt to Verbatim DL discs as per normal, however on the 2 times that i kept an eye on it,Clone cd seems to get stuck at 26% and then eventually it jumps to 100% and tells me that 'Burning with Pioneer DVD drive has failed'.

I've up all of my 360 stuff before (20+) with no problems untill now, any ideas??:confused::confused:

I'm gonna try it again soon when i get hold of PGR4 and see if that works before i let the kids loose on it!!:doh:

I've been using clone cd 5.3.0.1 for awhile now to backup my precious (+expensive!!) Xbox 360 games, however i've just had 3 coasters whilst trying to do my son's new game Sega Rally, i've created a backup using Xbox backup creator as usual and then burnt to Verbatim DL discs as per normal, however on the 2 times that i kept an eye on it,Clone cd seems to get stuck at 26% and then eventually it jumps to 100% and tells me that 'Burning with Pioneer DVD drive has failed'.

Did you try disabling Anydvd?

To me it sounds like an issue with the data that was created with Xobox backup creator.

Sorry what do you mean by AnyDVD?

It could well be a problem with Xbox Backup Creator, although i've never had any problems in the past, you never know though!!

Like i say i'm gonna try it with PGR4 and see if that works ok i think.:D

Thanks alot for the quick response mate.:bowdown::bowdown:

Back