• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [Resolved] cant get amazon

jamescock1

hi is it just me for some reason for te last 2 days it wont load amazon it just sticks at 100 loading page have treid reinstalling and still the same netflix and disney load as normal

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-14 001509.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-14 001509.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 20
hi is it just me for some reason for te last 2 days it wont load amazon it just sticks at 100 loading page have treid reinstalling and still the same netflix and disney load as normal
I can't say it's just you but no one else has reported this as of yet. I am certainly not having this issue. Maybe the devs can see something in your log file when you upload one. A screenshot of no internet connection can certainly be the cause. Something in your computer is blocking the connection to APV.

ok got it fixed i uninstalled completely then reinstalled old version and added lic key worked fine then upgraded to newer one and worked ok just weird why it done that

ok got it fixed i uninstalled completely then reinstalled old version and added lic key worked fine then upgraded to newer one and worked ok just weird why it done that
The important part is that you fixed it. Glad you’re up and running again

Back