• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.2.2.2 anyone else getting much slower downloads lately?

Not for me, I think you have to check your speed settings in the panel. Also, some movies are much longer than others, I have even encountered 10GB movies, and those do seem to take a bit longer than usual. They all seem pretty fast to me, but to be honest I have never timed them.

Just chiming in here but I have not noticed any differences either. Like has been mentioned already the speed at which you DL depends on many things, all which tend to change for each download.. Bandwidth available, provider, which CDN you connect to, and just the general wackiness of the internet.

Did you upgrade to Win11 and on a Intel pc??? There's know connection issues with that setup.

Thank you all for the helpful feedback. I am using Windows 10 Pro and there have been no system changes except Windows 10 and other program updates. Downloads were definitely faster before the last two Any Stream updates (just my experience). The downloads are pausing more then before. Speedtest.net results are over 100MBPS,

>>check your speed settings in the panel<< Could you elaborate on this? Is there a way to see the downloading speed?

Attachments

• Speedtest Download 119.01 Mbpss.png
    Speedtest Download 119.01 Mbpss.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Speettest Results.png
    Speettest Results.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
>>check your speed settings in the panel<< Could you elaborate on this? Is there a way to see the downloading speed?

I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).

I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).
You are the winner.;)

>>I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).<<
Thanks , I use unlimited. I thought there might be another setting I was not aware of.

>>I think what he meant was the download speed for AS under "Settings / Download" - Here you can limit how fast AS should grab files (from real time (1x) to unlimited).<<
Thanks , I use unlimited. I thought there might be another setting I was not aware of.
No other setting but that was exactly what I meant sorry it didn’t help

Back