• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Way to know backup(ripped) dvds origin

superb

How do we know the ripper who ripped a dvd or bluray and uploaded it in to the torrent as iso extention or just folders(I hope most of you guys know what I saying) it came from Rental version Bluray or original Retail one?
Rental bluray means, A bluray disk distributed for rental only(from netflix, hulu etc etc)
Retail Version means, A bluray disk actually have to purchase as retail price.

You are probably going to get fussed at for talking torrents. I know we speak of things here that would make providers unhappy but those are flat our piracy.

Ask the uploader. I suggest you read forum rule 5 again. We don't discuss that here. Go somewhere else. You're more than welcome here with legit ripping questions.

aauuhh ok ok no more questions about other ripper's distributed copies :eek:o_O thread closed

Back