• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thank You RedFox

Matt West

I'm sure this is the wrong forum for this, and if so, I apologize. I just wanted to start a new thread to say thank you. We all start threads with problems and issues, and the development team are always prompt and courteous with their response.

I have been a member since the early days, long before the shut-down in 2016. We should all consider ourselves truly lucky that the developers regrouped and came back to continue supporting such great software.

So for once, this is not a post asking for any fix. It's not a post of frustration. It is a post to say that after 5 years of the new team, I am truly grateful for all you do!

I'm sure this is the wrong forum for this, and if so, I apologize. I just wanted to start a new thread to say thank you. We all start threads with problems and issues, and the development team are always prompt and courteous with their response.

I have been a member since the early days, long before the shut-down in 2016. We should all consider ourselves truly lucky that the developers regrouped and came back to continue supporting such great software.

So for once, this is not a post asking for any fix. It's not a post of frustration. It is a post to say that after 5 years of the new team, I am truly grateful for all you do!

Thank you and we appreciate every one of our members, just remember when some things may not be as fast as expected, we want what you want. A great software experience. Redfox and its developers have done their best to achieve that and will continue doing so. Thanks again for your kind words.

Purchased licenses a couple of days after Christmas 2008 for AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, been enjoying the benefits of the lifetime licenses ever since. Even with the need to repurchase the licenses after SlySoft was summarily executed by the heavy hand of government and RedFox rose like a Phoenix from the ashes.

The money spent has been more than repaid back IMO with the ability to back up my DVD, and now Blu-ray, collections so I don't have to worry (too much) about damaging my original discs.

I've even made copies for my brother of SOME of his personally owned discs that he watches VERY frequently. He's an absolute Jason Bourne freakazoid. :)

Back