• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.2.0 crashes on Netfilx

pooky2483

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded Peaky Blinders S01 E01 but S01 E02 caused a crash.
Just posting this to be on the safe side before I go ahead and download the above version (1.2.2.1 64bit)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0_Dump_20210920204352.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 2
I'm having the same problem. I downloaded Peaky Blinders S01 E01 but S01 E02 caused a crash.
Just posting this to be on the safe side before I go ahead and download the above version (1.2.2.1 64bit)
It will fix your issue for the time being.

Some feedback 1.2.2.1, that solved episode crashing for me as well.. "greyzone" sweden/netflix would crash @6 but not anymore (y)

Last edited:
That’s because we fix things faster than you can find the issue LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s because we fix things faster than you can find the issue LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, I'm still having the same problem, this time I'm able to download two before it comes up with the same error...

Well, I'm still having the same problem, this time I'm able to download two before it comes up with the same error...
You are using old versions, 1222 is the latest, please use it. If you have the issue again, which I doubt. Always start a new thread if you have an issue.
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream64.exe
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream32.exe

1.2.2.2 2021-09-21
- Fix: Amazon large number of episodes could cause application exception
- Fix: selecting subtitles could cause an application exception under some circumstances
- some minor changes and fixes
- updated languages

I'm still getting crashes on downloading the second video each time.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2_Dump_20210923184857.astdmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Only the developers can read dump files so we will wait for Pete or Prospere to look at it. They have special tools because the log is heavily encrypted.

Back