• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing Title in HBOMax (Yogi Bear, S2 E7: Nowhere Bear)

donaf

This is a strange one. This episode is one I was looking for. It shows up on a straight search in my HBOMax account in a regular browser and I even was able to add it to my favorites or watch list. However, it NEVER shows up when I'm logged into my HBOMax account in AS+. I even logged out of my account in AS+ and when presented with the home page (the one with Subscribe Now on it) with a search option active as well, I can search for this title and find it using the term Nowhere Bear. When I find it using AS+, I then have the option presented to sign in to my account, which after I do I can no longer find the title in AS+. It might be something funky with this title and HBOMax. It seems to be an orphaned title as it shows it is Season 2, Episode 7. However, if I click on the link for Yogi Bear that is presented with the episode title in my account in a regular browser it will take me to The Yogi Bear Show series where Season 2, Episode 7 doesn't show Nowhere Bear. Instead, it shows Papa Yogi for Episode 7, Season 2. I can play the episode by itself after searching for it directly in a browser in my online account and it plays the displayed episode Nowhere Bear, just as it should and it shows up just as it should in my watch list.

I know this is a weird one :banghead:, but thought I'd put it out there as I know your team is good at figuring almost anything out when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Yogi Bear - Nowhere Bear.jpg
    Yogi Bear - Nowhere Bear.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 5
Are you logged into HBO Max through Amazon or is it a standalone HBO Max Account?

I'm not logged into HBO Max through Amazon, so the answer to that is "NO." However, I'm logged into it via my AT&T account subscriber portal (HBO Max comes with it). Not sure if that qualifies as "standalone" that you mentioned.

I'm not logged into HBO Max through Amazon, so the answer to that is "NO." However, I'm logged into it via my AT&T account subscriber portal (HBO Max comes with it). Not sure if that qualifies as "standalone" that you mentioned.
The reason I asked is that HBO is leaving Amazon Prime for good, so you will not be able to even watch anything there. You will have to get a standalone HBO account.

The reason I asked is that HBO is leaving Amazon Prime for good, so you will not be able to even watch anything there. You will have to get a standalone HBO account.

Understood. Then I should be good as I am not subscribed to HBO Max via Amazon Prime.

Interesting, hope there is some fix that can be done. In the browser looking at the episodes 2.7 is Papa yogi but direct search finds it like stated.

EDIT: If interested Prime has it with boomerang subscription, the yogi bear show season 3, episode 4. It's only in 480P though.

Back