• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unsupported pooling software When trying to rip a disc

chefpj

Hi all,

I have been using anydvd for year and MyMovies to catalog my collection. now Started getting this error from My Movies.

Here is the full message. Process ended in an error: The safe file handle for reading an image of the disc is invalid. this could be caused by unsupported drive pooling software. The problem is I am not running any drive pooling software. The fix seems to be stop Anydvd and restarting it but, I have to do this now for every disc. it only last for one disc. any thoughts?

What is "pooling software"? Never heard of that. Please enlighten me.
@coopervid I was curious as well, and this is the only thing that I could find with Google:

What is drive pooling?

You can use Storage Spaces to group two or more drives together in a storage pool and then use capacity from that pool to create virtual drives called storage spaces. These storage spaces typically store two copies of your data so if one of your drives fails, you still have an intact copy of your data.

I got it Figure out. I did ask My Movies for help but, got no Reply. As it turns out DVDfab Player was running a service in the background. When I closed this service no more error message. This error also happen if you are coping a disc and trying to watch a movie with PowerDVD. I used to be able to do this but i think the latest Powerdvd up date may have broke something or added something that MyMovies doesn't Like

I got it Figure out. I did ask My Movies for help but, got no Reply. As it turns out DVDfab Player was running a service in the background. When I closed this service no more error message. This error also happen if you are coping a disc and trying to watch a movie with PowerDVD. I used to be able to do this but i think the latest Powerdvd up date may have broke something or added something that MyMovies doesn't Like
Quite complicate with all these software interactions. Glad you could identify the issue.

Back