• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBOMax - Subtitles missing "Missing fields in subtitle"

Not that I have any skin in the game here, but I reread these posts, and I did not find @Ch3vr0n's post rude or insulting. The comment itself - "that's nonsense for the most part" is kinda like "I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot". He then explained his reason, and, more than that, asked you where you read that. So you educated him. But to call this exchange insulting is way off the mark and only serves to fan the flames.

Not that I have any skin in the game here, but I reread these posts, and I did not find @Ch3vr0n's post rude or insulting. The comment itself - "that's nonsense for the most part" is kinda like "I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot". He then explained his reason, and, more than that, asked you where you read that. So you educated him. But to call this exchange insulting is way off the mark and only serves to fan the flames.
Exactly HAMsmoke, that's why I asked the guys to get back on topic, some people read posts in a different tone other than which they were meant. So let's get this subtitle conversation back on track, I for one find it very interesting.

HBO segmented subtitles should work now - please try v1.2.1.1. Thank you.
Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 3 Shows 2 english subtitles.
upload_2021-9-14_10-55-7.png
Code:
00:00:05.983 - [Debug] [tabs] HBOmax panel loaded.
00:00:05.985 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Startup provider...
00:00:07.412 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Provider logged in, getting profiles...
00:00:07.414 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Retrieve page content...
00:00:30.838 - [Notice] [hbomax] Setup playlist for The Gothowitz Deviation
00:00:30.838 - [Warning] [hbomax] Missing playback marker for episode The Gothowitz Deviation
00:00:31.306 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Selecting video 0
00:00:31.306 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Selecting period 0
00:00:31.308 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: en-US, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
00:00:31.308 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: en-US, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
00:00:31.309 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: es-419, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
00:00:31.309 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: pt-BR, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: en-US, format: text/vtt
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: en-US, format: text/vtt
00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: es-419, format: text/vtt
00:00:31.310 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: pt-BR, format: text/vtt

Based on the file naming one was CC.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.1.1.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for the work on the HBO Max subtitle format support, Pete. Subtitles are very important to me. I'm trying out the beta now.

HBO segmented subtitles should work now - please try v1.2.1.1. Thank you.

Thanks for the fix! I'm testing it out now. So far all of the videos that I have tested now have working subtitles! Great job!

Back