• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

{ Resolved} AnyStream Amazon Error

James Rosa

Rented the movie "The Terminator" Click the download button and get an error.

Could not load playlist:
Host s3-iad0-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net not found

Please assist.

don't see a log from you .. post the log

Sorry, attached is log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Rented the movie "The Terminator" Click the download button and get an error.

Could not load playlist:
Host s3-iad0-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net not found

Please assist.

Ignore ....

Please post a logfile.
Go to File>>Settings and tell AS to create a logfile with download, or
Recreate the issue and the go to File>>Create logfile

Post that here.

Ok, well a dev will need to take a look at your log.

You wouldn't happen to be running Pi-Hole on your network would you?

After you rented the movie did you refresh the page? It's a lot easier to rent the movie on Amazon and then open Anystream and download it. It will show it the top green downloadables circle. If you rent it within AnyStream please refresh the page.

You're welcome. I seemed to remember I had an issue with Pi-Hole a while back so that is something to check when you get an error like that.

I think we should have a common troubleshooting sticky (yup, yet another sticky) because the same sort of problems pop up...
The problem is no one reads the stickies, if we went through the trouble of making up a troubleshooting thread how do you get people to actually read it. This is been an issue for years, people come to the forum , Most don’t read the rules or the stickies. Then you have to post a link to the stickies and the rules, you might as well just explain the issue.

That was it! Pi-Hole got updated and it blocked something. Thank you very much!!! SOLVED!
I was going to suggest you shut your Pi-Hole, but was afraid you’d take it the wrong way. :)

RedFox-1,
yep, disable pihole, and all good. i never would have come up with this on my own.
great product.
regards to the team.
tx.
Actually, this was just made a stickie by one of our regular members. We discovered it after about a month when the program just came out. I am extremely happy you found your issue.

Back