• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum issue

twhiting9275

There appears to be an issue with forum and translation (or perhaps just my account, not sure)
When replying to the forum, the Edit section of links is in what appears to be Dutch.
After refreshing the page, it returns to English.
Haven't noticed it until now, oddly enough, but I haven't really been paying attention. just happened to notice it now

See attached

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 20
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
I have noticed this as well but I considered it a "feature" or something that gave the forums character :p

All you have to do is refresh the page, it's not a big deal, it's not just your page, and I have not seen it in quite a while ( It was German I believe)

To be honest, I noticed that as well already years ago :)

Thats german, and yes, that is a known bug :whistle:
Really? Only in our forums or a known Xenforo bug?

I took a closer look at this issue....
Xenforo (our forums software) is looking up localized strings from a database table. To not make a complete database lookup for each string when a page is loaded, Xenforo is caching these strings. And this caching seems to have a hick-up once in a while, so a forum user is getting some (it appears only in footer of each posting) strings in another installed language.
Since we have an active German community (other languages are not that active), this issue might appear mostly in English (most active community) and German.

I have no fix for it (yet). :bowdown:

Back