• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

unable to upgrade Anystream

wizisi2k

when I went to make the 36 EUR purchase of Any Stream, the following occurred: Payment Pxx-xxx for Order Oxx-xxx over 36.00 EUR Reference #7xxxxxxxxxxx has failed: -4: 924108 3Dv2 error: Not authenticated/account not verified; transaction denied. After talking with my bank, they are not seeing the purchase request at all which means the payment provider is blocking my card or the issuing bank. I would love to give Redfox my USD but I cannot because of this. I imagine I am not alone in having issues like this

[Edited by Ivan: anonymizing private data]

I just noticed your purchase attempts in our back office.

I'll try to find our why the transaction didn't make it to your bank.

Does your card issuer support 3D Secure 2.0 (https://3dsecure2.com/) ?

I am unsure Ivan-I used the same card back in March to purchase lifetime with no problems. Update: I managed to get the payment sent in BCH although it cost $1.55 more than it would've with bank fee. Ah well-at least it's done and I don't have to worry about a payment processor refusing my card.

Last edited:
I am unsure Ivan-I used the same card back in March to purchase lifetime with no problems. Update: I managed to get the payment sent in BCH although it cost $1.55 more than it would've with bank fee. Ah well-at least it's done and I don't have to worry about a payment processor refusing my card.
Welcome to the Project.;)

I upgraded to plus with a Visa card from a US bank with no issues. I did get an alert from my bank asking if I made the purchase after the purchase went through. I replied yes and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having this same issue. Exact same error. I put in a support request but was wondering if @Ivan ever found any reason for it when he investigated.

I'm having this same issue. Exact same error. I put in a support request but was wondering if @Ivan ever found any reason for it when he investigated.
I found your ticket and will try to find out what's going on...

Thanks Ivan, I can do the whole walmart visa thing I saw in a sticky thread here too if it proves to be too annoying to figure out that weird error. :)

I ended up using my business visa card and it worked. My failed card was an Apple card (MC). So maybe it's an MC problem, but I'd guess more that it was an Apple problem, lol. Anyway, my visa worked with no issues. Didn't even get blocked by the bank like a lot of foreign transactions do. Good luck!

I ended up using my business visa card and it worked. My failed card was an Apple card (MC). So maybe it's an MC problem, but I'd guess more that it was an Apple problem, lol. Anyway, my visa worked with no issues. Didn't even get blocked by the bank like a lot of foreign transactions do. Good luck!
Good going Mike, thanks for supporting the project.

Back