• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

video card

Hi, I have a problem with the video card, it is connected to the motherboard but it doesn't give me any signal on the monitor

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A515F folosind Tapatalk

What model of GPU? What motherboard? Are the power cables properly connected to the GPU? Is your monitor connected to the GPU and not on-board video?

Too many unknown variables at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Are there any lights on the monitor? If not the monitor either doesn't have power or is turned off.

Are there any lights on the monitor? If not the monitor either doesn't have power or is turned off.

It's not that simple i'm afraid. Not all monitors have lights, and if there's a dedicated GPU in a system, most of them will not work well (or at all) if for example not all additional power cables (if they require them) are connected. Some will work to a degree, but most simply won't power up at all, as the PCI-E slot alone can't deliver enough power to the card. They do this as a safety measure not to burn out the pci-e socket.

It's not that simple i'm afraid. Not all monitors have lights, and if there's a dedicated GPU in a system, most of them will not work well (or at all) if for example not all additional power cables (if they require them) are connected. Some will work to a degree, but most simply won't power up at all, as the PCI-E slot alone can't deliver enough power to the card. They do this as a safety measure not to burn out the pci-e socket.
You are correct Ch3vr0n, I was just grasping at straws, its very hard to answer such a question without more information.

You are correct Ch3vr0n, I was just grasping at straws, its very hard to answer such a question without more information.

which is why i said "too many unknown variables" ;). Now OP has to respond first, but either way this is a difficult thing to fix. This kind of "problem" needs a hands-on approach for accurate diagnosis.

which is why i said "too many unknown variables" ;). Now OP has to respond first, but either way this is a difficult thing to fix. This kind of "problem" needs a hands-on approach for accurate diagnosis.
You are correct 100%

What model of GPU? What motherboard? Are the power cables properly connected to the GPU? Is your monitor connected to the GPU and not on-board video?

Too many unknown variables at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
GPU is Gt 710 the clouds are connected correctly, I don't know what to do = (

If it's a GPU soldered to the motherboard of a laptop - they tend to die before anything else dies. Then you're out of luck. Happened on 2 laptops of my son.

If it's a GPU soldered to the motherboard of a laptop - they tend to die before anything else dies. Then you're out of luck. Happened on 2 laptops of my son.
I don't have it on a laptop it's on a PC, thanks anyway for the information

I don't have it on a laptop it's on a PC, thanks anyway for the information

Pull it out. Push back in. It might be a bad connection. "Connected to the motherboard" was not very specific. Then check in "Device manager" for the presence.

Pull it out. Push back in. It might be a bad connection. "Connected to the motherboard" was not very specific. Then check in "Device manager" for the presence.
I've tried this many times, I just don't know if the GPU doesn't work anymore because it doesn't have a fan = /

Some CPUs have a GPU on chip. So you still could see a picture if you connect the monitor to the onboard chip. If you don't you can only check this card in another PC. That's it.

Some CPUs have a GPU on chip. So you still could see a picture if you connect the monitor to the onboard chip. If you don't you can only check this card in another PC. That's it.
=(( so the best solution would be to get another GPU

Most likely it's dead . If you use CloneBD or any other software that you are using for video processing I recommend a NVIDIA 1660 or higher depending on on your budget.

Most likely it's dead . If you use CloneBD or any other software that you are using for video processing I recommend a NVIDIA 1660 or higher depending on on your budget.
Mulțumesc forte mult de ajutor <3

thank you very much for your help

Back