• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.0.1 not remembering the last video resolution settings for each provider

Free Lancer

It seems as if there is still a problem with mutual interference of the video resolution settings between the providers.
When choosing a certain video resolution for a download with one provider that same resolution will be offered as default setting when starting a download with another provider.
Provided that this resolution is available for downloads with the other provider at all.

For example:
When downloading TV shows from AP and N alternatingly using different video resolutions for each provider,
e.g. 1920x1080 for AP and 1280x720 for N, you always need to change the video resolution first before you can start downloading the next episode from the other provider.

That behaviour could be quite annoying over time. ;)

Thankfully you have already fixed the same problem which existed for subtitle settings.
So it would be nice if you could fix the issue with the video resolution settings as well.

Thanks for an excellent product and the ongoing good work.

While downloading a TV show from provider AP I recognized that AS does not remember the last audio track setting used for downloading the previous episode(s).
For downloading the next episode AS was always offering the audio track with the highest bitrate from the list of available tracks even if you deliberately chose an audio track with a lower bitrate for the download of the previous episode(s).

For example:
The audio track with the highest bitrate (224 kbps) was in DD+ stereo while an audio track with a lower bitrate (192 kbps) offered DD+ 5.1

I am not sure if there might be an issue with mutual interference of audio track settings between providers as well.
Because the list of available audio tracks is varying a lot more between providers than the list of available video resolutions it is hard to recognize any common behaviour.
See my other thread regarding mutual interference of the video resolution settings between providers.

So it would be nice if you could fix that issue and at least make AS to remember the audio track setting used for downloading the previous episode(s) of a TV show from one provider.

There might be an issue with AS remembering the last subtitle settings used for downloads from one provider.
It looks like that AS has a problem with distinguishing different subtitles listed for the same language.

For example:
There are the subtitles "English" and "English (Forced)" available for downloading a certain movie from one provider.
So I choose "English (Forced)" for downloading that movie.
Provided that the subtitle "English (Forced)" is available for the next movie to be downloaded from the same provider, the proper checkbox will already be checked.
But additionally to that the checkbox for "English" (if available) will also be checked.
And "English" will be checked even if "English (Forced)" is not available at all.
So either way you have to uncheck "English" first before you can start the next download.
And once "English" was unchecked you need to check "English (Forced)" again for the next download where that subtitle is available.

Would it be possible to fix that issue?

i reported that issue months ago (at among other things), i realise the staff is busy but this is a long outstanding issue.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/109...template-disney-foldername-amazon-logo.80524/ March of this year
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-disney-subtitle-selection.80581/ March of this year
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-1102-d-does-not-remember-subtitle-selection.80769/ April of this year
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/1159-still-resets-subtitle-selection-and-no-series-popup.81915/ Last august

Series popup on D+? Still doesn't reopen, hasn't opened from the start of D+ implementation
Disney+ foldername? still says only "disney" (no leading capital D, no +) so it mismatches the Amazon and Netflix foldernames
Amazon logo? Still impossible to see on the dark ui. upload_2021-8-28_14-42-48.png The previous one with white was better Subtitle selection resetting, still unfixed. It's been 5 months (almost 6) since my report on all of these

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-28_14-42-45.png
    upload_2021-8-28_14-42-45.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
It seems as if there is still a problem with mutual interference of the video resolution settings between the providers.
When choosing a certain video resolution for a download with one provider that same resolution will be offered as default setting when starting a download with another provider.
Provided that this resolution is available for downloads with the other provider at all.

For example:
When downloading TV shows from AP and N alternatingly using different video resolutions for each provider,
e.g. 1920x1080 for AP and 1280x720 for N, you always need to change the video resolution first before you can start downloading the next episode from the other provider.

That behaviour could be quite annoying over time. ;)

Thankfully you have already fixed the same problem which existed for subtitle settings.
So it would be nice if you could fix the issue with the video resolution settings as well.

!. Please try and keep all your issues in the same thread, could you possibly leave a log file, without it, its hard to help you, Look at the main GUI - top left you will see FILE- press it, you see Create log file, create it, it will be your My Document folder- now upload it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back