• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ help

kdssrugby

Hi, I just bought the new Fantastic 4 movie and the day after tomorrow on Blu-ray, and obviously they don t work. I was wondering if the issue I m having is related to Anydvd Hd, powerdvd ultra, or my BWU-100A.
Every time I put the disk in, I get this message from anydvd:
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Please check the Anydvd status window for details.

Powerdvd then comes up and says:
A critical component of the player requires periodic update.New movies could fail to play if the component is not updated promptly.Would you like to update now?

When you say yes it then says:
player application update
update finished

The 2nd message comes up to quickly for anything to have been actually updated.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the anydvd hd beta on Windows vista 32bit
with the latest powerdvd ultra version.
the movies are:
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer, Region A, Canada
and
The day after tomorrow, Region A, Canada
My Blu-ray drive is a Sony BWU-100A

The Status of the drive is:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.5)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: DAT
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

For the powerdvd message you need to get in touch with powerdvd who will send you a new update to fix it, the Anydvd message is because they havn't got a fix for it yet

Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer Issues

Hi, I just bought the new Fantastic 4 movie and the day after tomorrow on Blu-ray, and obviously they don t work. I was wondering if the issue I m having is related to Anydvd Hd, powerdvd ultra, or my BWU-100A.
Every time I put the disk in, I get this message from anydvd:
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Please check the Anydvd status window for details.

Powerdvd then comes up and says:
A critical component of the player requires periodic update.New movies could fail to play if the component is not updated promptly.Would you like to update now?

When you say yes it then says:
player application update
update finished

The 2nd message comes up to quickly for anything to have been actually updated.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the anydvd hd beta on Windows vista 32bit
with the latest powerdvd ultra version.
the movies are:
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer, Region A, Canada
and
The day after tomorrow, Region A, Canada
My Blu-ray drive is a Sony BWU-100A

The Status of the drive is:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.5)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: DAT
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

I am having the same exact problem.

Thanks Adbear, hopefully Cyberlink has their act together... for once.BTW I also have the same problem with Tekkonkinkreet

Last edited:
Same problem here. Can you please post the fix info once you find it? Thanks!

Like I said before the Powerdvd issue is an update you need to get from Cyberlink support

Hi guys.

I don't know if really BD+ is the problem why you cannot playback the new Blu rays with PowerDVD 7.3. About one month ago I emailed Cyberlink because of BD+ I wanted to know if I have to pay something to get Bd+ support. They told me I don't have to worry the BD+ features should be included already. So I don't know what is going on. For me there are only two solutions which can explain what is going wrong. The one is the new releases have new MKBs on it so the old keys are again revoked or Cyberlink didn't implement BD+ correctly. I think there are only two persons who could explain what is going on and these persons are James and Peer.Hopefully they explain soon how long it takes since everything is going its normal way we can watch the movies without HDCP an can backup them.

DonCarlos

To play back new discs you do need the new version only available from cyberlink support. I know this for a fact as I did it yesterday. Without it no new discs will work and you just keep getting the messages that others have quoted above

ok I don not say that you do not need a patch because something does not work you have to fiix it.but you don't know if it is really BD+ why you need it. It just could be that they revoked again some keys. I think only Peer and james can say if it is really BD+.
Because if it is just that they revokd the keys Slysoft can fix it in lets say two days. If it is BD+ it will take longer. I just wanted to say that the troubleshooting around here is al little bit to early.

@adbear. But if it is really BD+ you could help us to find it out and to help Slysoft to fix AnyDVD. You could say if it takes longer till you can see the movie because if this timeframe is longer you can say that something more is done with the movie. Than you could look for an java application in your ram which just should be there while you watch the movie. That should be the BD+ maschine. If you can copy it or save it or something like taht you can mail it to slysoft. I think they would be happy. Or you just can look for other things which happen and which do not happen while you are watching BD movies.

Oh Great James is online. I hope he can say what is going on with the new releases?Is it really BD+?

Oh Great James is online. I hope he can say what is going on with the new releases?Is it really BD+?

No, it's the keys. The 3104 version doesn't play some new HD-DVD titles either

ok than we know what the update of powerdvd does. It simply gives PowerDVD the ability to decrypt the new MKB on the Discs nothing more that should not be a big deal to fix. So don't worry about BD+ it will come but it isn't here at the moment

I just want to ask something....You do not need an firmewareupdate for an BD Pc drive because of BD+ or have I missed something?Nobody mentioned it but I think I should ask bacause sure is sure...

Cyberlink will release the patch for BD+ and MKB v4 on Monday so that everybody can download it.....

Did cyberlink tell you this? Whst's your source? On Monday the 8th?
People have been saying that since last monday or tuesday. That must be what cyberlink has told the people that have emailed support.

Back