• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

add subtitles

Steffen.Somer

I have cloned Pride and prejustice to my laptop. Its a version with only danish subtitles. I would like to be able to swith between danish and english subtitles. Is it posible to add subtitles in english. I have found a file that was told to the all the english subtitles for the film. The extension for the file is RAR. But I have no idea how to use it.

Steffen

I have cloned Pride and prejustice to my laptop. Its a version with only danish subtitles. I would like to be able to swith between danish and english subtitles. Is it posible to add subtitles in english. I have found a file that was told to the all the english subtitles for the film. The extension for the file is RAR. But I have no idea how to use it.

Steffen

You cannot add external files using Clonedvd. If the English subtitles aren't on the original disc, then Clonedvd won't help you.

Moving thread to third party products forum . . .

Back