• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream Plus and Paramount+

IndyJ

If I purchase the Anystream Plus now will it later include Paramount+ once that service is complete, or will Paramount+ be another charge?

Thanks!

If I purchase the Anystream Plus now will it later include Paramount+ once that service is complete, or will Paramount+ be another charge?

Thanks!
I cannot promise that. RedFox does not tell you what will be included but I can tell you if it is included you will not be charged if you have the Plus Version.

Paramount + is available through AP channels. No need for it’s own tab in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paramount + is available through AP channels. No need for it’s own tab in my opinion.

Thats a good point if they offer all the same content. I really do not have a program listing for them.

I'm pretty sure the full Paramount+ library is not available via the AmazonPrime channel. A given AmazonPrime channel's offerings are limited compared to accessing the particular provider outside of AmazonPrime, quite limiting in some cases. At least that's what I've noticed so far per the AmazonPrime channels I've subscribed to.

I'm pretty sure the full Paramount+ library is not available via the AmazonPrime channel. A given AmazonPrime channel's offerings are limited compared to accessing the particular provider outside of AmazonPrime, quite limiting in some cases. At least that's what I've noticed so far per the AmazonPrime channels I've subscribed to.

I’ve always found what I wanted. Must be lucky.

I’ve always found what I wanted. Must be lucky.
Same here. Most of what I've been interested in so far has been available via the given AmazonPrime channel. In a few cases though the given content I was looking for was only available directly from the provider. And in some cases, AmazonPrime may only offer the given stream in SD where accessing the provider directly the same stream is offered in HD. I encountered this the other day with a couple TV shows I was interested in. AmazonPrime's channel offered them in SD only. Directly from the provider they're available in HD so.

You assume the Amazon Channels offer the same content. That is simply not true. I have many examples. This includes Shudder, which under AMC+ on Amazon channels misses perhaps a quarter of the library. Discover + on Amazon channels is incomplete. I did this comparison when Prime Day offered these channels for 0.99 cents per month for 2 months. I did not try Paramount+, so I can't be sure. But I do know that AZ channels is not the be all and end all.

you assume all the world have access to AP channels? a little selfish, you dont need fine but is a good streaming platform and not available in all AP

I cannot promise that. RedFox does not tell you what will be included but I can tell you if it is included you will not be charged if you have the Plus Version.

Hi Redfox1 - I don't want HBO or Hulu, but would want to get the upgrade discount in case Apple+ comes along and is included in the "Plus" package.

I guess I am answering my own question... I think I'll upgrade, support the dev's and we'll see what happens.

Great app, by the way!

I have absolutely no idea if Apple plus will come along, so upgrade if you wish, but I have no idea what the next provider will be

Yes this was very true with HBO MAX on Prime. SHO so far seems to show everything on Prime.

I really would like Paramount Plus to be supported in AS Plus especially if The Prime version doesn't have all the same videos..

Back