• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus Licensing

zanetti

ok, so heres the deal. we have a one year license for AS, bought 5 months ago. were too stingy to go for a lifetime license, but it is what it is at this point. so, heres the question. wed like to upgrade to Plus. wed get a 40% off of the Plus upgrade. all good thus far.

what wed like to know, how will the upgraded license propagate? if we got our original AS one year subscription in 3/2021 and we upgrade to Plus in 8/2021, the Plus license would be valid until 3/2022, right? so, basically wed be paying 60$ minus the 40% discount for effectively 6 months of Plus, right?

and what if we wanted to point blank purchase a lifetime sub to Plus? it says it costs 160$, does the 40% off discount also apply to that option as well? or would it be cheaper to buy a lifetime for Standard and then upgrade to Plus, since we know the 40% discount will most certainly apply there (for the upgrade, that is)? im really hoping that buying a lifetime sub to Plus at this point is eligible for the 40% discount, heh.

also, would the current 20% off also apply? meaning, 20% off of Standard license plus 40% off of Plus upgrade? so, lifetime Standard would be 88$ (110$ minus 20% discount) plus 36$ (60$ minus 40% discount) for the Plus upgrade... = 124$? if 40% discount also applies to the full price of lifetime Plus, that would be 160$ minus 40% = 96$?

btw, i know the prices are actually in euros, lol. thanks. cheers!

Last edited:
I cannot help here, but want to leave the hint that his is not the licencing subforum. A mod may move it.

I cannot help here, but want to leave the hint that his is not the licencing subforum. A mod may move it.

oh, well... didnt know. mod may move it, no problem. just want some answers, lol. although im suspecting what those might be, hahaha. cheers!

edit: just checked the upgrade page. it says id have to pay 36$ for a lifetime upgrade to Plus. what does that mean? so, as far as i understand, if i pay 36$ now for the upgrade to Plus, that upgrade is for life, but since im on one year Standard license, bought in 3/2021, ill be able to use AS (regardless of the Plus upgrade) until 3/2022, right? which also means if i bought a lifetime to Plus right now, effectively id be buying a Standard lifetime which also includes a Plus upgrade, and therefore 20% discount applies, but 40% doesnt? and what if i decided to buy a Standard lifetime now, and then upgrade to Plus (which by default is lifetime, afaik)?

Last edited:
yes this thread really belongs under the purchase of licenses please move yes I think it would be nice to give users of expiration licenses the opportunity to upgrade a lifetime under the same advantageous conditions as we have long-term users :)

Only a hint

The issue is that I already had a lifetime licence so I don't know what the options are when you upgrade using another licence.
the upgrade is performed of the same type and the same type of license for other upgrade options are not implemented yet if you do not purchase a new license via the website

the upgrade is performed of the same type and the same type of license for other upgrade options are not implemented yet if you do not purchase a new license via the website

as far as i understand, 'license' is tied to Standard. upgrade to Plus is somewhat separate. at least for us users whove been using AS, and are upgrading. for instance. i have a six month old 1yr (Standard) license. if i upgrade to Plus now, license is valid until 6 months from now. upgrade is, as far as i understand from the upgrade page, for a life time. meaning, when my 1yr license expires in 6 months, if i extend it for another year, Plus upgrade will already be there, no need to renew it. the only question i have now is whether 40% discount on the upgrade for current subscribers is valid for a point blank purchase of a lifetime Plus subscription, for us current users (those of us who do not have a lifetime sub, in particular).

to answerr my own question, i suppose its not. with 20% off for a point blank purchase of lifetime Plus, that comes out 127$ (160$ - 33$). with 20% off for a point blank purchase of lifetime Standard in addition to 40% off for Plus upgrade, that comes out 124$ (110$ - 22$ + 36$). same ballpark, plusminus a buck or two. so, i think 40% off does not apply for a point blank purchase of lifetime Plus, even for us current users. still need confirmation, though.

Last edited:
@ zanetti What's the whole point of this thread? Lifetime is Lifetime so if you upgrade to lifetime thats what you get. Everything is black and white. Its simple what dont you understand. There are only 2 types of licences Basic and Plus. You can upgrade from Basic to Plus. It so simple.
The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

Last edited:
as far as i understand, 'license' is tied to Standard. upgrade to Plus is somewhat separate. at least for us users whove been using AS, and are upgrading. for instance. i have a six month old 1yr (Standard) license. if i upgrade to Plus now, license is valid until 6 months from now. upgrade is, as far as i understand from the upgrade page, for a life time. meaning, when my 1yr license expires in 6 months, if i extend it for another year, Plus upgrade will already be there, no need to renew it. the only question i have now is whether 40% discount on the upgrade for current subscribers is valid for a point blank purchase of a lifetime Plus subscription, for us current users (those of us who do not have a lifetime sub, in particular).

to answerr my own question, i suppose its not. with 20% off for a point blank purchase of lifetime Plus, that comes out 127$ (160$ - 33$). with 20% off for a point blank purchase of lifetime Standard in addition to 40% off for Plus upgrade, that comes out 124$ (110$ - 22$ + 36$). same ballpark, plusminus a buck or two. so, i think 40% off does not apply for a point blank purchase of lifetime Plus, even for us current users. still need confirmation, though.
If you want to upgrade, do it. If it goes through you made the right choice. Why are you making this so difficult? I posted this twice in this forum and its on the front page.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

For new users they can buy with a 20% discount, either the Plus or Basic. or anyother software Redfox sells. This should answer all your questions, the answer to everything you posted is posted 15 times throughout the main page and forums.

Last edited:
@ zanetti What's the whole point of this thread? Lifetime is Lifetime so if you upgrade to lifetime thats what you get. Everything is black and white. Its simple what dont you understand.

upgrade page says my license is 1yr and expires on 3/2022. upgrade to Plus, according to upgrade page, is lifetime (quote: 'The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until eternity'). so, for us non-lifetime subscribers of AS, 'license' is whatever we purchased initially (1,2,3 years), and 'upgrade' is for life, no matter the 'license' type bought in the first place? so, if we fastforward to 3/2022, all id need to do to continue using AS is to renew license (1,2,3yr or lifetime) and Plus upgrade is already there, no need to purchase Plus upgrade again? thats the first thing.

second thing, do current users of AS (that have Standard non-lifetime license) get the 40% discount if not upgrading, but rather purchasing a full fledged lifetime Plus subscription?

OR do we need to buy a lifetime subscription to Standard and then upgrade to Plus: 110$ (minus 20%) + 60$ (minus 40%) = 124$? ,
OR we simply purchase a lifetime Plus which then doesnt need a Plus upgrade: 160$ (minus 20%) = 127$?

OR am i being dumb and i need to update to 1.2.0.0 and click on upgrade button and then ill be asked what i want and all the prices for different options will be provided? :)

Last edited:
1. upgrade page says my license is 1yr and expires on 3/2022. upgrade to Plus, according to upgrade page, is lifetime. so, for us non-lifetime subscribers of AS, 'license' is whatever we purchased initially (1,2,3 years), and 'upgrade' is for life, no matter the 'license' type bought in the first place? thats the first thing.
Answer to 1. = upgrade price right now from any license is 36euros, with the 40% discount.

Answer to question 2. = Purchasers of basic license get 20% off. not upgrading. ( 20% will expire as the 40% off will expire also.

R am i being dumb and i need to upgrade to 1.2.0.0 and click on upgrade button and then ill be asked what i want and all the prices for different options will be provided? :)
You tell me. LOL ( Yes) prices are in black and white.

I can even make it easier, go to what you want to buy and it tells you what to pay, even with discounts. :confused: Go to the website and pick out what you want and it will tell you what to pay. Thats pretty easy right?

I would put it this way: those who have a license that is limited in time after the upgrade to plus will automatically receive a lifetime for 36 euros, right? :D

I would put it this way: those who have a license that is limited in time after the upgrade to plus will automatically receive a lifetime for 36 euros, right? :D
Yes until Sept 19th. It's simple Lukas, thank you. after Sept19th it's 60euros to upgrade. , if anyone has a question about pricing just go to what you want to buy and it will tell you the price.

Yes until Sept 19th. It's simple Lukas, thank you. after Sept19th it's 60euros to upgrade. , if anyone has a question about pricing just go to what you want to buy and it will tell you the price.
I can't add that after September 19 there will be an upgrade for 60 euros

well, that was helpful. and yes, i did the upgrade, payment went through although last redirect didnt refresh the page, received the payment confirmation and a new license key, and now about section says license expires never. well, got to admit. i was looking to save a buck or two, but the route redfox chose is really, like really reasonably priced, kudos to you redfox. all in all, if my math is right, i paid altogether roughly the same amount as if i were a new customer and got a 40% discount on lifetime Plus subscription. so, thats a great deal in my book, and im a cheap fella so... yeah. thanks for the help, thanks for the bump to lifetime, was pleasure doing bidness with you, and will continue supporting the software. also, anyone on a 1,2 or 3yr Standard sub, i highly recommend you upgrade, its really reasonably priced. and you get a lifetime sub, so thats a win in my book. do it!

now, lets try a full search on HMAX. mod can lock the thread, np. cheers!

well, that was helpful. and yes, i did the upgrade, payment went through although last redirect didnt refresh the page, received the payment confirmation and a new license key, and now about section says license expires never. well, got to admit. i was looking to save a buck or two, but the route redfox chose is really, like really reasonably priced, kudos to you redfox. all in all, if my math is right, i paid altogether roughly the same amount as if i were a new customer and got a 40% discount on lifetime Plus subscription. so, thats a great deal in my book, and im a cheap fella so... yeah. thanks for the help, thanks for the bump to lifetime, was pleasure doing bidness with you, and will continue supporting the software. also, anyone on a 1,2 or 3yr Standard sub, i highly recommend you upgrade, its really reasonably priced. and you get a lifetime sub, so thats a win in my book. do it!

now, lets try a full search on HMAX. mod can lock the thread, np. cheers!
I purchased an upgrade already last night all the software licenses of this project I have lifetime :)

Back