• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why can't I download Portuguese and Spanish subtitles on HBO Max?

Jeová Cesar

In the audio options it is possible to download both languages, in addition to English, but for the subtitles it only appears in English and not in Portuguese and Spanish!

You haven't even mentiont the name of the series you are talking about. Please upload a logfile. Open the series or movie and then go into the upper left corner, click file and Create Logfile.
Could you open the thing in your browser to see if the browser offers a subtitle?
But not all movies or series do offer subtitles. Some have only one for each language, others also a cc and forced track and again some might have no subtitle at all. So if it is not an error within AS, it is simply because the provider don't has any subtitles for this movie or episode.

In the audio options it is possible to download both languages, in addition to English, but for the subtitles it only appears in English and not in Portuguese and Spanish!

Are the subtitles available in a regular web browser?

You haven't even mentiont the name of the series you are talking about. Please upload a logfile. Open the series or movie and then go into the upper left corner, click file and Create Logfile.
Could you open the thing in your browser to see if the browser offers a subtitle?
But not all movies or series do offer subtitles. Some have only one for each language, others also a cc and forced track and again some might have no subtitle at all. So if it is not an error within AS, it is simply because the provider don't has any subtitles for this movie or episode.

All the media I've tried to download, be it movie or series, have subtitles available in the languages I've mentioned when I watch it on any device. These subtitle options just don't appear in AS.
Examples of movies and series that make subtitles available on HBO in Portuguese and Spanish, but which are not available on AS, are the Harry Potter saga and Friends.

Yes, they are available on all devices I use, except AS
In this case upload a logfile, as I said. Then the devs can see if AS did something wrong or missed something or if there even are any subtitles in the playlist provided to AS. And they directly get a link to the series so they can check it themselfes.

I can confirm this issue.
HBO MAX Latin American
AnyStream 1.2.0.1
StarGirl series
in anystream only shows english CC ---> image3
In web browser shows English CC, Spanish, Portuguese . ---> image4

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.png
    4.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyStream_1.2.0.1.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
true, inclusive in some movies, this problem have time, hope can fix son :( i want to download batwoman, in the web browser have forced subtitles too, but the xml have some shits imposible to convert to srt, timestamps problems (n)

Please have some patience, everything has its priority. It will get fixed when the developers have the time to get to it. There are a lot of things that need to be done,I’m sorry this hasn’t been done fast enough for you

Back