• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStr

MCalca1706

Where is this upgrade button? When I press above the Fox all I get is my Anystream registration information.
Do I have to upgrade to version 1200 before getting the upgrade option?

Before seeing this I tried to buy a Lifetime License but got an error:

Order not processed!

Payment PX4-RD4 for Order OAA-559 over 127.20 EUR Reference #22529250 has failed: 326005: Refused (Do not honor, transaction declined by card issuer)

Attachments

• 0 Upgrade to AnyStream Plus .png
    0 Upgrade to AnyStream Plus .png
    548.6 KB · Views: 32
Thanks, I thought that must be the problem and installed 1.2.0.0. Unfortunately, Like last time with AnyStream (I live in the USA), I am now having problems getting the order to go through. I keep getting errors with my Visa Card so later I will try with another card.It seems the bank keeps rejecting the transaction.

Is anyone else in the USA having problems ordering/upgrading AnyStream Plus?

Attachments

• 2nd Refox anystream Plus Denied Visa.png
    2nd Refox anystream Plus Denied Visa.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 18
Thanks, I thought that must be the problem and installed 1.2.0.0. Unfortunately, Like last time with AnyStream (I live in the USA), I am now having problems getting the order to go through. I keep getting errors with my Visa Card so later I will try with another card.It seems the bank keeps rejecting the transaction.

I have a friend that was getting the same issue a while back - turns out his bank was blocking the transaction as it got flagged as a scam --- with the transaction taking place overseas --- he called the bank and then they allowed it when he retried

I live in the US as well, but I had my Bank/Credit Union approve of the purchase of AS back in April, so when I went to pay for the upgrade to Plus back on the 18th, it went through without a hitch.

I tried to pay with a Visa card (same one I use for the original purchase). Got an error they could not verify me email?!? Then the form submitted when I cleared the error. A bunch of flashes and redirects and then a blank screen. No error, no idea what actually happened.

I finally got the order through by calling the bank and convincing them that this transaction was from a reputable company. It's crazy how they seem to think that every out of the country transaction is crooked!

If you have an Anystream License order it from within the program itself, using the upgrade arrow over the Blue Fox (you must upgrade to version 1.2.0.0 first) and try to get the discount, as it makes a big difference in the price.

Attachments

• Upgrade to Anystream Plus Red Arrow and Cross  .png
    Upgrade to Anystream Plus Red Arrow and Cross .png
    497.8 KB · Views: 22
Back