• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus is ready for Purchase. Please download current version

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
As you all can see Redfox has changed the name of the upgrade to AnyStream Plus, not AnyStream Pro
Upgrade to AnyStream Plus You can upgrade on the purchase page or through the program which will direct you to the purchase page.
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

A discount of 40% will be applied to AnyStream Plus upgrades if the original AnyStream was purchased before Saturday, August 21, 2021. This special upgrade discount is valid until Sunday, September 19, 2021
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Please remember that the Basic and the Plus versions will have the same setup file.
The license makes the difference

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Pleased to be able to make it worth the Dev Team's while.

One issue on purchase:
With purchase with credit card, it went into a 'spinning for confirmation mode' and, when it finished, it went back to the empty cart page without pausing to confirm success (it was successful). Minor issue but a bit disconcerting.

One issue on purchase:
With purchase with credit card, it went into a 'spinning for confirmation mode' and, when it finished, it went back to the empty cart page without pausing to confirm success (it was successful). Minor issue but a bit disconcerting.
Welcome to the Plus version. Thanks for your support.

One issue on purchase
I had this too, but a quick look into my mails was enough to confirm that I already recieved the key. So yeah it works but maybe show a success message instead to an empty cart.

I had this too, but a quick look into my mails was enough to confirm that I already recieved the key. So yeah it works but maybe show a success message instead to an empty cart.
Thanks Deepspece for your support.

One issue on purchase:

I saw the same thing.

Yea, first time my bank said it was fraud, had to call & get it straightened out. then went through, but ended with a empty cart. good thing i checked my emailed before coming here :LOL:. key file was email successfully & the payment went through without a problem

Thanks for the info, I'll have a deeper look into this.
I have tried now with two different cards andthey both got rejected USA so Guess I will wait one said rejected and then one said could not verify last try:

Last edited:
Back