• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

newbie help please!

drkshades

Not sure what setting is messed up or what i did but my clonedvd2 now just burns the movie to disc as a _ts file.
I go thru the entire burn process ,eject disc, insert disc and at that point media player should play it...now i have to click on the dvd drive, it shows a audio_ts file and video_ts file, click on video ts file and movie plays.
Windows xp, Liteone Ldw 411s burner (fsok firmware), any dvd (6.1.7.4) clonedvd2 (2.9.1.2).

Worked ok a few months back...appreciate the help..

Not sure what setting is messed up or what i did but my clonedvd2 now just burns the movie to disc as a _ts file.

Not file. Folder

I go thru the entire burn process ,eject disc, insert disc and at that point media player should play it...

Not really . . .

1. Anydvd stops autorun. And for good reason . . . Some original original discs can install nasty rootkits and other unwanted programs. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Go to "Video-dvd"-->"settings". Right click on "PC-friendly", and read what the description says.

2. If you lose your file association with your dvd player software with dvd discs, your dvd player software won't start automatically. I'm not sure/don't think that's the case here though, since when you click on the video_ts folder the dvd plays.

now i have to click on the dvd drive, it shows a audio_ts file and video_ts file

Folder--not a file

That's normal.

click on video ts file and movie plays

Folder--not a file

Also normal

This issue you're having has nothing to do with Clonedvd by the way. Moving thread to the Anydvd forum . . .

Last edited:
Back