• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AACS HDDVD error

No. PDVD complains about needing a critical update, attempts to download something, but shows a "finished" prompt five seconds later. Try the disc again, same thing, rinse and repeat.

Just to add this exact samething happened to me with transformers
the movie (1986 animated version). Only came out here in the uk on
monday.Gutted.....really wanted to watch it.

You need the new version that you can only get from support, although they tell me it should be up on the site around the 8th

Same problem here

I just picked up Day After Tomorrow (today) and I can't play it. How annoying! Waiting for update from Cyberlink or you guys, SlySoft. Please keep me informed.

I don't find it annoying - I find it rather awesome!
The new version should be out next monday. That's incredible if you ask me. We've been dreading this new roadblock for a while now. The fact that they can get around it in less than a week sounds fantastic to me. :D

EDIT: Cyberlink is another story though. :(
Hopefully they'll not keep us waiting ...

I was refering to cyberlink when I said about the update supposedly going up on the 8th, It's already available if you contact their support and give your serial number

I was refering to cyberlink when I said about the update supposedly going up on the 8th, It's already available if you contact their support and give your serial number
Ah. That's great. That means we might not have to wait that long for the AnyDVD one. :D

Anydvd is the best at coming up with fixes, but BD+ will probably present a major challenge (millions of dollars have been spent on it). AACS was cracked within a few months of its release, so this will probably take considerable time. I certainly have faith in Anydvd, but as I said, it will probably take some time (Slysoft, go kick some BD+ ass).

Last edited:
Anydvd is the best at coming up with fixes, but BD+ will probably present a major challenge (millions of dollars have been spent on it). AACS was cracked within a few months of its release, so this will probably take considerable time. I certainly have faith in Anydvd, but as I said, it will probably take some time (Slysoft, go kick some BD+ ass).

w00t w00t :)

Fantastic Four 2...

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: FANTASTIC4_2
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

RAR: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6he1gm

FANTASTIC4_2 wont play

error message:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.8.4)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL06 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: FANTASTIC4_2
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to send host key!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

my error mesage is a little different, I get teh previews to play, buy the play button on teh fantastic 4 silver surfer does not work, nor does teh play button on power dvd ultra v 3304

Back