• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Closed Captioning?

willsangel

I am using CloneDVD & AnyDVD to burn an ISO to my hard drive to backup my movies. On everyone of them I get the closed captioning but it doesn't give you the option to turn it off. Is there a way to do this when just burning the movie? I was using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink and I didn't have this problem, but now they are having issues with the newer movies....

I've not used ClondDVD2, but I'm sure there are options available to remove any/all subpicture streams...if you don't need them get rid of them or just leave them all and you should be able to disable them via your DVD players remote.

I am using CloneDVD & AnyDVD to burn an ISO to my hard drive to backup my movies. On everyone of them I get the closed captioning but it doesn't give you the option to turn it off. Is there a way to do this when just burning the movie? I was using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink and I didn't have this problem, but now they are having issues with the newer movies....

On the audio and subtitles settings page, you can select your preferences of subtitles. The right hand pane are the default settings and on the left you can make settings for the movie you have loaded.
However, you should be able to turn of closed captioning via the player or tv.
If you are creating iso files to preview before burning to disk, you can save a bit of time by using the dvd files method of output. DVD files will play with any pc player without the need of a virtual drive.

Back