• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc-Cpoy "The Penguins of Madagascar 2D and 3D" (German) will not play after saving.

mecking

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.6.0_Info_E_PENGUINS_OF_MADAGASCAR_394750FF_4AFC113C.ziplog
    403.5 KB · Views: 7
Can you give me more information? How do you want to play the copy? And did you a copy as iso or the files and with or without copy protection (I'm referring to the AnyDVD copy windows, please tell me if you used a third party software).

See this message: Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc
You need to set the region manually. Best is also to remove the region code.
Any_options.JPG

Disc-Cpoy "The Penguins of Madagascar 2D and 3D" (German) will not play after saving.
Play ... how? Which player? Which region? According to the logfile, all went well.

I play the saved ISO with PowerDVD20 (mounted) and with DVDFab6 player in menu mode. Both players play 1 intro and then the screen is black. I can only reactivate the players by restarting. The message "...Regioncode..." does not appear. Region-Code on the Cover-Box: A,B,C (2D) and B (3D).

i created an ISO again, removed the region code, but in PowerDVD 1 intro is played, likewise in Fab6 (but without picture) and after that both players are stuck at 8 sec and nothing moves. What else can be done?

The problem is probably the menu, because when set in the player without a menu, the copy works. Is there anything that can be done so that the copy is played with menu? Thanks and greetings

The problem is probably the menu, because when set in the player without a menu, the copy works. Is there anything that can be done so that the copy is played with menu? Thanks and greetings
I'm not exactly sure but I think BD works with Java. So maybe you have to install/ update Java?

Does the original disc play in PowerDVD with AnyDVD running? Without AnyDVD running?

with or without anydvd only the 1st intro is played in PowerDVD - after that the playback stops at 8 sec

with or without anydvd only the 1st intro is played in PowerDVD - after that the playback stops at 8 sec
So the disc menu is broken, or PowerDVD or both...
You can enable AnyDVD speedmenus as a workaround, so you can finally watch the movie.

I have now tested many movies with PowerDVD and Fab Player6 and all the copies I made with Redfox I could play without problems with menu. So I exclude the players as a source of error. The BD I can play with a standalone player also without problems, so that for me now only a not fully decoded copy by Redfox stands in the room. Maybe the experts can take another look at the log file. Thank you very much.

If this is correct, AnyDVD cannot be the cause of the problem.

Back