• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.1.7.4 Compatability with H2CDIMAGE ?

Mr.Bitey

Howdy,

I use H2CDIMAGE a fair bit to read data from damaged scratched dvds. Im getting quite a few corrupt ISO images from it lately and was wondering if anyone else (or slysoft) knows of any compatability issues with H2CDIMAGE with the later versions of anydvd?

Cheers,
Bitey

Howdy,

I use H2CDIMAGE a fair bit to read data from damaged scratched dvds. Im getting quite a few corrupt ISO images from it lately and was wondering if anyone else (or slysoft) knows of any compatability issues with H2CDIMAGE with the later versions of anydvd?

I haven't used H2cdimage. However, if you're dealing primarily with damaged dvds, that's seems to me to be more likely to be the cause--especially since it's impossible to retrieve all data from scratched dvds (you may be skipping over it or even attempting to read/extract what you can, but not all the data will be retrieved).

Back