• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime video download problems !!

ward97

Hello, one day the download speed of prime video has increased, a video took me between 10 minutes right now almost 3 hours.Could you help me with this problem please.

v 1.1.5.7(64bits)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
HelloThanks and waiting for an answer.It could be the VPN that I am using, if any of you know one, it does not matter if it is paid, to be able to enter Mexico, with my Prime Video Mexico account.I remain to your kind answers.

I would think this is the VPN for sure. You might try a different VPN server/IP or maybe try downloading without the VPN and compare the 2 speeds.

I would think this is the VPN for sure. You might try a different VPN server/IP or maybe try downloading without the VPN and compare the 2 speeds.
The truth is what I need is in Mexico, since there I have for example: prime video + paramount.Hence my question to you who know more about the subject, if you know any good VPN, please

if you know any good VPN, please

There are only 2 worth discussing - NordVPN and ExpressVPN. Not a lot to choose between them.

There are NO good free vpn or proxy solutions.

There are only 2 worth discussing - NordVPN and ExpressVPN. Not a lot to choose between them.

There are NO good free vpn or proxy solutions.
Thanks for your answer, but those two vpn I already had and for primevideo they did not work and they were paid.

Thanks for your answer, but those two vpn I already had and for primevideo they did not work and they were paid.

EVPN works flawlessly for me, but do you have AS configured properly? You need to have AS configured to the correct region PRIOR to accessing the title in that region (i usually do an AS restart after changing the region), then set your VPN to the proper region too and restart AS.

I don't think it is the VPN. I am having the same issue with Amazon Prime and I don't have a VPN. I am currently using 1.1.5.0 that I reinstalled today, but I was also having the issue with 1.1.5.6 beta. I am currently trying to download a 45 minute long episode and the timer currently says I still have 2 hours left and it is at 11%. The previous episode took several hours too. And a 2 hour movie from this morning took about 4 hours. This has been going on for weeks. In fact, I stopped downloading from AP because of it. I don't have a log yet, but I will once this episode finishes.

I think it could be your ISP. For a 54-min length film on Prime Video with NordVPN, it took less than 3 mins (~2 mins 15 secs) to download. Without VPN, it's faster.

I think it could be your ISP. For a 54-min length film on Prime Video with NordVPN, it took less than 3 mins (~2 mins 15 secs) to download. Without VPN, it's faster.
It is only AP. I have no problems with Netflix or D+.

It's not taking hours, but I've definitely noticed a slow down. And last night it took nearly 5 minutes for the post processing to complete.

It's not taking hours, but I've definitely noticed a slow down. And last night it took nearly 5 minutes for the post processing to complete.

Sounds like an issue on your PC. Post processing should take less than 30 seconds. Way less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sure what the problem could be. Rebooted yesterday morning. It was the first AS grab. It only seems to take that long on 1080p. Anything lower and the post process is quick. And it happened again today after a reboot and a fresh start of AS. But only on 1080p.

There is definitely a slow-down with Amazon, and it is not VPN related, nor is it computer related, nor is it internet service related - because Netflix works as it always has and only amazon does not.
The issue has been going on for at least the last 3 weeks. Aamazon takes more than 3 hours for a 90 minute movie set to speed 2x, and a 45 minute episode of a show takes about 1.5 hrs. Quality of download is not the issue either because I've tried low quality and high quality. It doesn't matter if it is local Amazon without VPN (Amazon.ca with Anystream set to "other) or Amazon.com with VPN - makes no difference.

I'm also experiencing a definite performance hit in terms of Amazon download completion speed.

It started when I installed 1.1.5.7 to access HBO Max.

I had to go back to an earlier AS version because not only could I not download from HBO Max but it was also now not working properly with other providers.

Problem is, when I returned to an earlier version, Amazon downloads continued to be very slow.

I'm all the way back to 1.1.5.0 now and still same thing.

A one-hour episode 1080p max-speed download that used to take maybe 5 minutes now goes on for an hour or more.

Luckily I have another computer that has remained at 1.1.5.0. It still has normal download speeds so I've been using it in the interim...

Next I'm going to try uninstalling AS completely on the main computer - then doing a re-install.

No VPN involved here.

T

Last edited:
"Luckily I have another computer that has remained at 1.1.5.0. It still has normal download speeds so I've been using it in the interim..."

Interesting. I'm running that same version (64bit), have never upgraded or downgraded, and I'm having the issue with Amazon. Didn't keep track of what I was using before - maybe I should have, but I recall there being some Netflix login issues in previous versions.

"Luckily I have another computer that has remained at 1.1.5.0. It still has normal download speeds so I've been using it in the interim..."

Interesting. I'm running that same version (64bit), have never upgraded or downgraded, and I'm having the issue with Amazon. Didn't keep track of what I was using before - maybe I should have, but I recall there being some Netflix login issues in previous versions.
You do know you can change the speed settings inside the settings panel

Back