• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About the future pro version

Purble

Note: the new providers Hulu USA and HBOmax will, during the beta phase, be available to all existing licenses and trials.
With the final release, an AnyStream Pro license will be required for these and future provider additions.

When are the redfox team going to tell us how much more a pro version will cost. I really would like to know, because i want to continue using HBOMAX.

Cheers guys :)

Please read this thread. Somewhere in it they explained about the upgrade and new customer purchase costs.
It was something about 60 and 50€ I think.

Edit: This is the link to the right comment.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-pro-licensing-model.81649/#post-546003

"Pro will cost 50 EUR on top (no matter if 1y or lifetime), upgrade will be 60 EUR (for sure with a nice discount in introductory phase)."

basically for me some extre fees are fine but only for two features:
a) netflix should be possible in HD also for new films again <-- kind of quality thing
b) parallel download of multiple audio (e.g. German and English) <-- this saves time when there are no additional steps needed after download

but this is only my personal priority...other ppl will have other priorities.
just my two cents.

For the lower quality Netflix movies there is nothing Anystream can do about it. It's already grabbing the highest quality available (minus 4K but that's because it's stuck behind LQ 1).

basically for me some extre fees are fine but only for two features:
a) netflix should be possible in HD also for new films again <-- kind of quality thing
b) parallel download of multiple audio (e.g. German and English) <-- this saves time when there are no additional steps needed after download

but this is only my personal priority...other ppl will have other priorities.
just my two cents.

a. How many Netflix movies are actually in 540p? I got all of the Fear Street movies, for instance, in 1080p. Besides, unless noted otherwise, any changes to the first 3 providers won't be pushed into Pro. Only new providers. I suppose this could change, but we've been told so far, that the original program will continue getting updates and features. The only change is Pro has extra providers.

b. This is simply not going to happen. While I'm sure that these streaming services are aware of people like us, they will most certainly be aware of us, and more importantly, you as an individual, if you start accessing two audio streams at once, which is simply impossible when streaming normally.

For the lower quality Netflix movies there is nothing Anystream can do about it. It's already grabbing the highest quality available (minus 4K but that's because it's stuck behind LQ 1).
Since we have 4K in HBO Max, it's fair to assume they've cracked L1, it's simply a matter of getting all other providers routed through a method that allows 4K streaming, which will take time.

Since we have 4K in HBO Max, it's fair to assume they've cracked L1, it's simply a matter of getting all other providers routed through a method that allows 4K streaming, which will take time.

HBO Max with AS delivers 4k?

i think for HBO MAX 4K, they are using L3 not L1
That's highly doubtful, unless you know something I don't. As far as I know, 4K is only accessible using L1, no matter the service.

we can access HBO MAX 4k streams from our browsers ( Chrome, Firefox etc). this is why i was telling its L3.

we can access HBO MAX 4k streams from our browsers ( Chrome, Firefox etc). this is why i was telling its L3.
You can what
https://help.hbomax.com/us/Answer/Detail/000001167#devices
Supported 4K devices
You can watch in 4K on the following devices:

go to HBOMax.com and go to Tom and Jerry (2021) film and you will see it says 4K, HDR etc under the title!!

go to HBOMax.com and go to Tom and Jerry (2021) film and you will see it says 4K, HDR etc under the title!!
But do you have any proof that it actually plays at that resolution within your browser

But do you have any proof that it actually plays at that resolution within your browser
well it does and no i dont at this moment in time but it does play it and yes anystream can also download 4k, 4k hdr, 4k dolby vision from hbomax thats all the proof u need, heres proof of anystream downloaded Tom and Jerry 4K Dolby Vision DDP5.1 Atmos from HBOMax, see media info:
File size : 13.2 GiB
Duration : 1 h 41 min
Overall bit rate : 18.7 Mb/s
Movie name : Tom & Jerry
Encoded date : UTC 2021-07-20 21:54:06
Tagged date : UTC 2021-07-20 21:54:06
Comment : A beloved rivalry is re‐ignited when Jerry moves into New York's finest hotel on the eve of “the wedding of the century,” forcing the event’s planner to hire Tom to get rid of him.

Video
ID : 1
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main 10@L5@Main
HDR format : Dolby Vision, Version 1.0, dvhe.05.06, BL+RPU
Codec ID : dvh1
Bit rate : 17.9 Mb/s
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 10 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.090
Stream size : 12.6 GiB (96%)
Writing library : x265 3.4hy:[Linux][GCC 7.5.0][64 bit] 10bit
Encoding settings : cpuid=1111039 / frame-threads=6 / no-wpp / no-pmode / no-pme / no-psnr / no-ssim / log-level=2 / input-csp=1 / input-res=3840x2160 / interlace=0 / total-frames=0 / level-idc=0 / high-tier=1 / uhd-bd=0 / ref=4 / no-allow-non-conformance / repeat-headers / annexb / aud / hrd / info / hash=0 / no-temporal-layers / no-open-gop / min-keyint=96 / keyint=96 / gop-lookahead=0 / bframes=4 / b-adapt=2 / b-pyramid / bframe-bias=0 / rc-lookahead=25 / lookahead-slices=4 / scenecut=40 / hist-scenecut=0 / radl=0 / no-splice / no-intra-refresh / ctu=64 / min-cu-size=8 / rect / no-amp / max-tu-size=32 / tu-inter-depth=1 / tu-intra-depth=1 / limit-tu=0 / rdoq-level=2 / dynamic-rd=0.00 / no-ssim-rd / signhide / no-tskip / nr-intra=0 / nr-inter=0 / no-constrained-intra / strong-intra-smoothing / max-merge=3 / limit-refs=3 / limit-modes / me=3 / subme=3 / merange=57 / temporal-mvp / no-frame-dup / no-hme / weightp / no-weightb / no-analyze-src-pics / deblock=0:0 / sao / no-sao-non-deblock / rd=4 / selective-sao=4 / no-early-skip / rskip / no-fast-intra / no-tskip-fast / no-cu-lossless / no-b-intra / no-splitrd-skip / rdpenalty=0 / psy-rd=2.00 / psy-rdoq=1.00 / no-rd-refine / no-lossless / cbqpoffs=0 / crqpoffs=3 / rc=abr / bitrate=18000 / qcomp=0.60 / qpstep=4 / stats-write=0 / stats-read=2 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv-maxrate=24500 / vbv-bufsize=24500 / vbv-init=0.6 / vbv-end=0.6 / vbv-end-fr-adj=0.0 / ipratio=1.40 / pbratio=1.30 / aq-mode=2 / aq-strength=1.00 / cutree / zone-count=0 / no-strict-cbr / qg-size=32 / no-rc-grain / qpmax=69 / qpmin=0 / no-const-vbv / sar=1 / overscan=0 / videoformat=5 / range=1 / colorprim=2 / transfer=2 / colormatrix=2 / chromaloc=0 / display-window=0 / cll=0,0 / min-luma=0 / max-luma=1023 / log2-max-poc-lsb=8 / vui-timing-info / vui-hrd-info / no-concatenation / slices=1 / no-opt-qp-pps / no-opt-ref-list-length-pps / no-multi-pass-opt-rps / scenecut-bias=0.05 / hist-threshold=0.01 / no-opt-cu-delta-qp / no-aq-motion / no-hdr10 / no-hdr10-opt / no-dhdr10-opt / no-idr-recovery-sei / analysis-reuse-level=0 / analysis-save-reuse-level=0 / analysis-load-reuse-level=0 / scale-factor=0 / refine-intra=0 / refine-inter=0 / refine-mv=1 / refine-ctu-distortion=0 / no-limit-sao / ctu-info=0 / no-lowpass-dct / refine-analysis-type=0 / copy-pic=1 / max-ausize-factor=1.0 / no-dynamic-refine / no-single-sei / no-hevc-aq / no-svt / no-field / qp-adaptation-range=1.00 / no-scenecut-aware-qpconformance-window-offsets / right=0 / bottom=0 / decoder-max-rate=0
Color range : Full
Codec configuration box : hvcC+dvcC

Audio
ID : 2
Format : E-AC-3 JOC
Format/Info : Enhanced AC-3 with Joint Object Coding
Commercial name : Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos
Codec ID : ec-3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 768 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Stream size : 555 MiB (4%)
Language : English
Service kind : Complete Main
Complexity index : 16
Number of dynamic objects : 15
Bed channel count : 1 channel
Bed channel configuration : LFE

well it does and no i dont at this moment in time but it does play it and yes anystream can also download 4k, 4k hdr, 4k dolby vision from hbomax thats all the proof u need
Without any proof, I'm going to assume the people who actually provide the service are correct in their assessment of what devices support 4K. The HMAX back-end in AS is clearly being handled by the android app. It's not rocket science. (Okay, I mean, I know it's not easy, but the AS devs wouldn't be the first people to have done it.)
heres proof of anystream downloaded Tom and Jerry 4K Dolby Vision DDP5.1 Atmos from HBOMax, see media info:
File size : 13.2 GiB
Overall bit rate : 18.7 Mb/s
Movie name : Tom & Jerry
Comment : A beloved rivalry is re‐ignited when Jerry moves into New York's finest hotel on the eve of “the wedding of the century,” forcing the event’s planner to hire Tom to get rid of him.

Video
ID : 1
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile : Main 10@L5@Main
HDR format : Dolby Vision, Version 1.0, dvhe.05.06, BL+RPU
Codec ID : dvh1
Bit rate : 17.9 Mb/s
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 10 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.090
Stream size : 12.6 GiB (96%)
Writing library : x265 3.4hy:[Linux][GCC 7.5.0][64 bit] 10bit
Encoding settings : cpuid=1111039 / frame-threads=6 / no-wpp / no-pmode / no-pme / no-psnr / no-ssim / log-level=2 / input-csp=1 / input-res=3840x2160 / interlace=0 / total-frames=0 / level-idc=0 / high-tier=1 / uhd-bd=0 / ref=4 / no-allow-non-conformance / repeat-headers / annexb / aud / hrd / info / hash=0 / no-temporal-layers / no-open-gop / min-keyint=96 / keyint=96 / gop-lookahead=0 / bframes=4 / b-adapt=2 / b-pyramid / bframe-bias=0 / rc-lookahead=25 / lookahead-slices=4 / scenecut=40 / hist-scenecut=0 / radl=0 / no-splice / no-intra-refresh / ctu=64 / min-cu-size=8 / rect / no-amp / max-tu-size=32 / tu-inter-depth=1 / tu-intra-depth=1 / limit-tu=0 / rdoq-level=2 / dynamic-rd=0.00 / no-ssim-rd / signhide / no-tskip / nr-intra=0 / nr-inter=0 / no-constrained-intra / strong-intra-smoothing / max-merge=3 / limit-refs=3 / limit-modes / me=3 / subme=3 / merange=57 / temporal-mvp / no-frame-dup / no-hme / weightp / no-weightb / no-analyze-src-pics / deblock=0:0 / sao / no-sao-non-deblock / rd=4 / selective-sao=4 / no-early-skip / rskip / no-fast-intra / no-tskip-fast / no-cu-lossless / no-b-intra / no-splitrd-skip / rdpenalty=0 / psy-rd=2.00 / psy-rdoq=1.00 / no-rd-refine / no-lossless / cbqpoffs=0 / crqpoffs=3 / rc=abr / bitrate=18000 / qcomp=0.60 / qpstep=4 / stats-write=0 / stats-read=2 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv-maxrate=24500 / vbv-bufsize=24500 / vbv-init=0.6 / vbv-end=0.6 / vbv-end-fr-adj=0.0 / ipratio=1.40 / pbratio=1.30 / aq-mode=2 / aq-strength=1.00 / cutree / zone-count=0 / no-strict-cbr / qg-size=32 / no-rc-grain / qpmax=69 / qpmin=0 / no-const-vbv / sar=1 / overscan=0 / videoformat=5 / range=1 / colorprim=2 / transfer=2 / colormatrix=2 / chromaloc=0 / display-window=0 / cll=0,0 / min-luma=0 / max-luma=1023 / log2-max-poc-lsb=8 / vui-timing-info / vui-hrd-info / no-concatenation / slices=1 / no-opt-qp-pps / no-opt-ref-list-length-pps / no-multi-pass-opt-rps / scenecut-bias=0.05 / hist-threshold=0.01 / no-opt-cu-delta-qp / no-aq-motion / no-hdr10 / no-hdr10-opt / no-dhdr10-opt / no-idr-recovery-sei / analysis-reuse-level=0 / analysis-save-reuse-level=0 / analysis-load-reuse-level=0 / scale-factor=0 / refine-intra=0 / refine-inter=0 / refine-mv=1 / refine-ctu-distortion=0 / no-limit-sao / ctu-info=0 / no-lowpass-dct / refine-analysis-type=0 / copy-pic=1 / max-ausize-factor=1.0 / no-dynamic-refine / no-single-sei / no-hevc-aq / no-svt / no-field / qp-adaptation-range=1.00 / no-scenecut-aware-qpconformance-window-offsets / right=0 / bottom=0 / decoder-max-rate=0
Color range : Full
Codec configuration box : hvcC+dvcC

Audio
ID : 2
Format : E-AC-3 JOC
Format/Info : Enhanced AC-3 with Joint Object Coding
Commercial name : Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos
Codec ID : ec-3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 768 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Stream size : 555 MiB (4%)
Language : English
Service kind : Complete Main
Complexity index : 16
Number of dynamic objects : 15
Bed channel count : 1 channel
Bed channel configuration : LFE

I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove, as I've already illustrated I'm well aware AS is capable of downloading 4K HDR. The question is whether or not it's using the browser for it's back-end. Which, with the long drawn out argument I've created, I'm not really sure I care to know the answer anymore.

Last edited:
Without any proof, I'm going to assume the people who actually provide the service are correct in their assessment of what devices support 4K. The HMAX back-end in AS is clearly being handled by the android app. It's not rocket science. (Okay, I mean, I know it's not easy, but the AS devs wouldn't be the first people to have done it.)
well ur wrong for a start, becuase HBOMax uses L3 NOT L1, and not the first devs to do it clearly do your research, if u have hbomax account login and check for yourself, if 4K was L1 on hbomax then 4k would be added for disneyplus, amazon, netflix and hulu but it hasnt so its clearly L3!!

well ur wrong for a start, becuase HBOMax uses L3 NOT L1, and not the first devs to do it clearly do your research, if u have hbomax account login and check for yourself, if 4K was L1 on hbomax then 4k would be added for disneyplus, amazon, netflix and hulu but it hasnt so its clearly L3!!
Okay, HBO Max uses L3, sure. But what exactly would you like me to check? That some logos appear next to movie titles? You really think that means they play like that in a web browser? Am I being punk'd?

Edit: I may be wrong.

Back