• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug

CKENN19

I backed up my copy of BUG this past weekend and when I tried to transfer it to DVD, it gave this window through CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2. I've noticed that nobody else seems to have had any issues. I just thought I'd pass this along. This is the only time this has ever happened to me.

Unable to read video files from

C:/BUG/VIDEO_TS

unexpected error

Please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD.

If you are confident that this error should not happen, please check for a newer version of CloneDVD2 at http://www.elby.ch.

If the error persists, please send the following information to bugs@elby.ch:

1. The contents of the details in the box below
2. (optional) The title and region code of the source DVD
3. (optional) The IFO files of the source DVD

Thanks in advance, this information will help us make CloneDVD2 a better product.

Ultimately, I backed up my copy using RECORDNOW... and it was fine.

I didn't seem to have a problem backing it up to my laptop through anyDVD. In fact, it plays fine... off my laptop... and even transferred fine using RECORD NOW.

With a movie like... BUG... makes you kinda... skeptic... i.e. paranoid about where the window came from... :D

I'm not able to download anything onto my computer right now... but, I went through and checked my filters for the heck of it... and I didn't see an UPPER FILTER.

Lower Filter said: AnyDVD ElbyDelay PxHelp20

I also did step 3

Last edited:
I'm not able to download anything onto my computer right now... but, I went through and checked my filters for the heck of it... and I didn't see an UPPER FILTER.

Lower Filter said: AnyDVD ElbyDelay PxHelp20

That's pretty weird. I could understand getting that error if you were using Anydvd 6.1.7.5.

I also strongly recommend doing step 3. Ensure you're using standard ide busmaster drivers.

Someone else apparently had the same issue you did, but it eventually worked for him:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7807

Last edited:
Is it odd that I saw no UPPER FILTER??

6.1.7.5?? Is there a 6.1.7.5?

Last edited:
Back