• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

full of it movie is anyone having trouble with it?

edward

help please i need a code for the regial

hello everyone i need help with a code for the regial.there is a movie that didnt work and it said the regial is wrong . and my regial is 1 in the usa and this one i dont know. the movie is called ( full of it) by ryan pinkston and katemara and and teri polo. if anyone know the regial for that movie please email me at edlapsley@hotmail.com thank you everyone

full of it is anyone having trouble with that movie at all

im wondering if they put locks on the movies

you know i am wondering if they put more locks on the movies now. because some movies dont record like they used to?

And do not create multiple threads concerning the same issue please. Thank you

Made backup using AnyDVD 6175/CloneDVD. Beta Works fine. The video did not like version 6174.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.5)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHM-165P6S MS0R 2006/11/29 19:49
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1971712 sectors (3851 MBytes)
Total size: 3570888 sectors (6974 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 4 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

No problem for me. I used 6.1.7.5 Bata and CloneDVD. I set up a second system to use the bata on "just in case" and have no problems.

Great Work ! ! ! ! Thanks ! ! !

Cheer's

Wolfy

Are you guys actually playing the backed-up DVD?

I installed the beta to process my copy of Full Of It...and it did using CloneDVD, DVDShrink, and DVD Decrypter. I thought I was home free and then I tried to play the DVDs...each disc stopped about 3/4 of the way through (that's why I list the above 3 titles, because I kept trying)....very frustrating but it is a beta.

Today I purchased 1408 and Hot Fuzz. I tried to copy 1408 and AnyDVD beta would not even recognize the disc; just kept it spinning for a few minutes and then gave up. I uninstalled the beta and reinstalled 6.1.7.4 and was able to back-up 1408 and Hot Fuzz without any problems.

Needless to say, I like everyone else can't wait for the new release. After watching Full Of It...it's not really worth the back-up media.

People that are using 6.1.7.5 and claiming to love it are fooling themselves. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and don't use it.

Last edited:
People that are using 6.1.7.5 and claiming to love it are fooling themselves. Save yourself a lot of aggravation and don't use it.

I will agree it was very buggy and don't know why one would want to take a chance on a non public release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the ones using it are just tired of waiting for an update to allow Blade and Full of It to work. What surprises me is that those 2 movies aren't even major releases. Knowing that those 2 won't work made me hesitant to try Fan 4: Silver Surfer. But, tried it anyway, and low and behold, perfection. Slysoft is AWESOME.

Back