• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Serioulsy? Now Hulu?

Don'tEatYellowSnow

You guys suck. And I mean that in the most loving and kind way.

I have been away for a couple of weeks only to come back and see we now have Hulu available? And it is working very well in this little corner of the internet.
My internet connection is getting a full workout and there is not enough time in the day for everything available now.

I really feel like I have now ripped you guys off from my original license purchase.
Seriously, I posted a bit back in a thread that I paid for NF and AP and anything else is just icing on the cake. After D+ it is just more fancy cake decorating on top of that now.

Thank you all so much for the additions we have received so far.

(Edit - to clarify, you suck because of the extra hard drive space I will need to purchase ... which is a good thing unless you talk to my wife ... )

You guys suck. And I mean that in the most loving and kind way.

I have been away for a couple of weeks only to come back and see we now have Hulu available? And it is working very well in this little corner of the internet.
My internet connection is getting a full workout and there is not enough time in the day for everything available now.

I really feel like I have now ripped you guys off from my original license purchase.
Seriously, I posted a bit back in a thread that I paid for NF and AP and anything else is just icing on the cake. After D+ it is just more fancy cake decorating on top of that now.

Thank you all so much for the additions we have received so far.

(Edit - to clarify, you suck because of the extra hard drive space I will need to purchase ... which is a good thing unless you talk to my wife ... )
What makes you think Hulu will be the last provider added? Maybe more so get a 16TB HD.

I feel your pain. I just recently doubled my space and between AS and UHD movies I am about to have to do that again but I am trying to hold out because my next step probably needs to be a NAS. This is an expensive hobby :p

I certainly am happy, as Prime, Netflix and Hulu are the three services I pay for. So, for me, this program has me completely covered.

Oh, I don't.

But at this rate, 16TB probably won't even be enough. I love this product ...
You're telling me!!

I have a 16TB external drive, but with AS, and my AnyDVD/CloneDVD2/CloneBD conversions to MKV, I'm thinking of getting some 6TB portable drives to just tide me over until I get the cash to get another 16TB drive, thanks to the high prices for them caused by the bitcoin nonsense.

:cool:

I have to watch it - I am close to my internet provider's monthly download limits.

I feel your pain. I just recently doubled my space and between AS and UHD movies I am about to have to do that again but I am trying to hold out because my next step probably needs to be a NAS. This is an expensive hobby :p

Yeah, it is, and getting more expensive. In Dec I purchased a another QNAP NAS, a 12 bay to add to my other NAS units. 2 months later it had increased in price by almost $1000US. I tried explaining to my wife how I got such a great deal on it ... :). Good thing she loves me. I'm :notworthy:

thanks to the high prices for them caused by the bitcoin nonsense.
Bitcoin has nothing to do with it. It was Chia.
I think when you haven't used Chia right from the start it is worthless to try now. Very hard to get a cheap drive (well, cheap means the actual price in this matter) and in addition to that it takes a long time (for me it was already 7-8 hours when I tried it about two month ago) to create a 100GB plot and that needs to get even more space due to temp files which is completely nonesense in my eyes. Why not directly write only this 100GB?
In addition to that they created special SSDs with more health time to be used with that, but over all it is just too expensive till you eventually get two coins.

Chia farming has really caused the price of storage to go up.

Back