• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD can't scan the disc correctly.

chenzhuo

AnyDVD Ripper can't create the information of the disc (size, title, etc...) and the drive is not ready.

Also, Logfile can't be created. I can't find any ziplog files after create.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
Since your drive region is set and AnyDVD seems to be up to date the only thing you can try is to clean the disc. Use water, soap and a microfiber cloath.
Are there any Scratches?

I see this is a Matshita.
There are known issues for this drives, which have nothing to do with AnyDVD, its a firmware problem.
From which Region are the Discs?
As out of region discs won't work with these drives.

Since your drive region is set and AnyDVD seems to be up to date the only thing you can try is to clean the disc. Use water, soap and a microfiber cloath.
Are there any Scratches?

The disc is a new one which hasn't any scratches.

There are known issues for this drives, which have nothing to do with AnyDVD, its a firmware problem.

I'm not sure it's a firmware problem or not. I tried another drive which is pioneer but it got the same problem.
I can play the disc with my Blu-ray & Media Player in my computer. If the region isn't correct I can't play it at all.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 16
good evening in destination you must put title.iso ?
but normally it recognizes the title once scanned ??

If it is out of region that's the problem with a Matshita drive. Then you need to try it with a non-Matshita.

If it is out of region that's the problem with a Matshita drive. Then you need to try it with a non-Matshita.
I tried another drive which is pioneer but it got the same problem.
And I can play the disc with my Blu-ray & Media Player in my computer.

Please post a log file so @James can take a look at it.
Unfortunately logfile can't be created. I can't find any ziplog files after create.
AnyDVD can't recognize the disc but can find some information.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
Prior had 8.5.5.1 no issue with DVD and upgraded to 8.5.6 and AnyDVD no longer see the same DVD. Wish I didn't upgrade, and wish I had seen this post earlier, but only looked when I had an issue. Tried reinstalling prior version and older version & rebooting system and power on/off and no luck, now no older version of AnyDVD can read or see DVD mount, drives my click click sound multiple times and stops. File Explorer see dvd.

@James
I have the same problem, please solve it as soon as possible.
AnyDVD can't read the CD, (CD drive is good/BD is good)
thank you

Logfile(s), please.
My CD-ROM drive recognized the CD.
But anyDVD software can't recognize my disc.
Therefore, the log file cannot be generated.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Logfile(s), please.
As far as I know, the BD manufacturer updated the password.
So I can play it, but I can't copy it.

I have bought other BDs from this manufacturer and they are good.
What can't be copied is the on-demand disk Blu-rayDOD (BD-R)

The Blu-Raydod I bought before can be copied normally.
But they recently updated their encryption systems.

Last edited:
@coopervid
This seems to be a different issue from the original one.

@jiack N
Drive K is an MSFT Virtual Drive, as shown in the screenshots that have been provided.
Was this provided as an ISO to burn to disc via a provided software or was there a copy done with another software to create an ISO (Image file) of the disc?

Back