• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime - max 192kbps for 5.1 on some major titles

HansR

At least 2 major and recent Amazon Prime movies show max 192kbps 5.1 (English)

- "The Tomorrow War" released today
- "Without Remorse" (this year)

Maybe AMZ isn't offering 640k, but both show 640k 5.1 in other languages and for "American English - Audio Description"

Thanks.

Same here, i trie to on germany and uk, here only show 224 on english audio, others have normal 640.
final.png

At least 2 major and recent Amazon Prime movies show max 192kbps 5.1 (English)

- "The Tomorrow War" released today
- "Without Remorse" (this year)

Maybe AMZ isn't offering 640k, but both show 640k 5.1 in other languages and for "American English - Audio Description"

Thanks.
Same here, i trie to on germany and uk, here only show 224 on english audio, others have normal 640.
View attachment 58461

Please provide a log file so the developers can have a look at it.

This has been discussed before, apparently no one either sees it as a problem or cares to fix it:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/solved-ap-audio-streams-correct.81330/
Its because DDP5.1 640kps for new movies on amazon is only available with UHD Downloads with anystream cant do thats also why we cant get DDPA5.1 for the tomorrow war because its part of the UHD Stream and anystream cant access it, its like this on alot of new movie releases on amazon for some reason maybe due to drm but who knows

Its because DDP5.1 640kps for new movies on amazon is only available with UHD Downloads with anystream cant do thats also why we cant get DDPA5.1 for the tomorrow war because its part of the UHD Stream and anystream cant access it, its like this on alot of new movie releases on amazon for some reason maybe due to drm but who knows
Interesting, but why does this only happen in the original audio? In the movie the tomorrow war all dubs anystream can download at 640, is there any explanation for that?
Thanks

Interesting, but why does this only happen in the original audio? In the movie the tomorrow war all dubs anystream can download at 640, is there any explanation for that?
Thanks
im guessing same reason its possible a drm issue, its the same with the new 4k remaster of the great escape on amazon us, the audio is DDP5.1 192KPS But the mpd file has DDP5.1 640KPS but AnyStream doesnt get that audio either because its part of the L1 DRM and AnyStream doesnt support it so cant get it

Last edited:
Yes I believe Prospere said and I quote " Let me reiterate - standard or not, AnyStream merely conveys the data from Amazon."
This is the same issue as before, why rehash it?
also the DDP5.1 640kps is sometimes in a different MPD than anystream can grab as theres multipool MPDs available but anystream can only get one for each tv show/movie

also the DDP5.1 640kps is sometimes in a different MPD than anystream can grab as theres multipool MPDs available but anystream can only get one for each tv show/movie
Try 1153 , just released.

Yes I believe Prospere said and I quote " Let me reiterate - standard or not, AnyStream merely conveys the data from Amazon."
This is the same issue as before, why rehash it?

Because someone else started a new thread about the same issue and it's a personal frustration to me that the issue exists.

Because someone else started a new thread about the same issue and it's a personal frustration to me that the issue exists.
Did you try the new version? it should fix this, the devs are trying to attack every issue, but personally, I don't think this is an issue.

Well then its just as Prtospere said in the other thread,
what i said before was theres more than 1 mpd available on amazon but anystream cant get the one that has DDP5.1 640kbps, also the tomorrow world (UHD Version) on amazon us only has DDP2.0, But DDP5.1 640kps is available just anystream cant get that either

what i said before was theres more than 1 mpd available on amazon but anystream cant get the one that has DDP5.1 640kbps, also the tomorrow world (UHD Version) on amazon us only has DDP2.0, But DDP5.1 640kps is available just anystream cant get that either
What don't you understand about AnyStream cannot download UHD media? It was never advertised that it could, why are you so intent on doing something that you have been told many times, it cannot do. As Prospere politely told you, it can only grab what the provider is providing. Sorry you are disappointed but in this case, the developer has made this extremely clear.

What don't you understand about AnyStream cannot download UHD media? It was never advertised that it could, why are you so intent on doing something that you have been told many times, it cannot do. As Prospere politely told you, it can only grab what the provider is providing. Sorry you are disappointed but in this case, the developer has made this extremely clear.
excuse u i know that!!, not talking about grabbing UHD im talking about DDP5.1 60KBPS

I just browsed through this thread so I might have missed something. ;-)

I *think* what DannyBoi is requesting is that if the UHD audio streams do not have the same DRM as the video streams, would it be possible to grab the audio stream data from the UHD content as additional audio choices for the non-UHD video stream?

Back