• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 11 Pro

That app is useless. It reports my system as incompatible (see sig) but doesn't say WHAT the problem is.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No sense in folks getting in a twist this early. Wait and see how things shake out closer to release because things will change.

I think the UI changes could be neat but personally hope Win11 works even better with hardware than Win10 did. And Win10 was a big step up in that regard over 8.

This early? It’s out already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It goes back to the 8700 K anything before that with desktops is incompatible even the 6700 K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's not out already. "Later this year" which means they have no idea when it'll be released.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Funny thing about that, read a couple days ago that NONE of the ppl that worked at MS who said that, still work there

Trust me, some of the requirements will change or be altered/tweaked before release.

I don't know about you, but, I don't even trust the first several windows insider dev builds for windows 10....I'm sure as hell not going to trust the first 6 months of insider builds for a new OS.....

It's not out already. "Later this year" which means they have no idea when it'll be released.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
I guess I was referring to the beta build. It's got everything that it says it has but nothing more that I would actually
use. On another forum, someone said they downloaded it and installed it on a 9900K build, There are leaked versions now.
win 11.png

Last edited:
That app is useless. It reports my system as incompatible (see sig) but doesn't say WHAT the problem is.

What chipset are you running? Maybe you have TPM turned off in the BIOS.

As much as an uproar as the TPM thing has caused already I would be surprised if that makes it into the final release. That is unless they have put in something that does actually require a TPM. But that would see silly to me because they will only cut down greatly the number of machines that can run it and that is the antithesis to their goal.

That board is Z390, i think the problem is most likely secure boot probably being disabled for Anydvd a while ago.

That board is Z390, i think the problem is most likely secure boot probably being disabled for Anydvd a while ago.

Z390 is absolutely compatible, did you look in your bios, what CPU do you have?

As much as an uproar as the TPM thing has caused already I would be surprised if that makes it into the final release. That is unless they have put in something that does actually require a TPM. But that would see silly to me because they will only cut down greatly the number of machines that can run it and that is the antithesis to their goal.
With all the bullcrap going on nowadays, they are trying to make it as secure as possible, somewhat as Apple has done with IOS and their OS for Macbooks.

With all the bullcrap going on nowadays, they are trying to make it as secure as possible, somewhat as Apple has done with IOS and their OS for Macbooks.

It depends. If they think they can get by without it and it costs them many installs to keep it, they will shed the requirement and spin it that they did it because the consumer asked for it.

I have secure boot enabled and use AnyDVD. No issues there. Do I think TPM is useful? No, no I do not. But it is the requirement now.

Back