• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Errors While Retrieving Information About Items Available

SAF

I'm trying to download a Discovery+ TV Series called "Love it or List it" that I purchased through AP. When I open up any season in AS 1.1.5.2, I get an error window that says "Errors While Retrieving Information About Items Available for Download"

When I look at the list of downloadable items, all the season episodes are listed, and AS seems to download the Episodes fine but doesn't save it with the TV series name, season and episode number format that I defined in the AS download settings. Just the file's episode name is saved after AS processing.
I have only downloaded a few of these episode so far..

Win10Pro 64-bit, no VPN in use. Only use AS for AP downloads.

Attached is the 1.1.5.2 astlog file.

Attachments

• Error's While Retreiving Information.jpg
    Error's While Retreiving Information.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 16
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Please try again and use the green downloadables button to download. Did you refresh the page before downloading so the green downloadables button will show up. If what I have mentioned doesn't help, the developers will surely look at your logfile and find out why you are having an issue. Sorry, you are having an issue. Thanks for the log file.

Please try again and use the green downloadables button to download. Did you refresh the page before downloading so the green downloadables button will show up. If what I have mentioned doesn't help, the developers will surely look at your logfile and find out why you are having an issue. Sorry, you are having an issue. Thanks for the log file.

Yes I did all of that. Sorry that I didn't mention it. Thanks for your help

I suspect after you purchased it you did not refresh the screen.
Bought access for 2 months of Discovery+ accouple of days ago on a FireTV stick. Used AS to download 6 seasons of another Discovery+ TV Series without any issues but that was on another identical Windows 10 machine. Thanks

I just tested it and season 17 did not produce the error message but when I selected season 1 it did. Just click okay because you can still click on downloadable videos.

Bought access for 2 months of Discovery+ accouple of days ago on a FireTV stick. Used AS to download 6 seasons of another Discovery+ TV Series without any issues but that was on another identical Windows 10 machine. Thanks
I am really sorry you are having issues SAF, I hope the developers can fix it asap, thanks again for the logfile.

I am really sorry you are having issues SAF, I hope the developers can fix it asap, thanks again for the logfile.
Your welcome. I'm sure that they will find the answer. Every Episode that I downloaded so far is fine so this problem is not a major issue for me. All I have to do is manually update the Episode file name and I'm good to go..

Thanks again for all your help.

You can customize the filename template.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You can customize the filename template.

I'm sorry if I didn't make that clearer before. I already have a customized filename template that doesn't work for this TV Series because of the error, I presume. I even tried one of the AS "canned" filename templates and they also do not rename the episodes I've downloaded.

What's your template / folder structure and what would you like it to look like?

What's your template / folder structure and what would you like it to look like?

This is what I'd like it to be:

"%n/Season %s/%n S%sE%e %t"

It worked previously on older versions

nothing unusual there. The error in your image above, isn't related to the filename. It's something specific to the titles playlist, which AnyStream needs to download a title.

nothing unusual there. The error in your image above, isn't related to the filename. It's something specific to the titles playlist, which AnyStream needs to download a title.

Sounds about right but here we are... The customized filename template does not work.. Thanks for your thoughts!

Okay I went to Season 7 in this TV Series, and there were no AS errors and now the AS episode file naming is working again. Went to Season 8 and back to Seasons 1-6 and got the same AS error went opening these seasons.. :banghead:
Went back tp Season 7 again and life is good because no errors and file naming works..

They do because im using them

Does the customized filename template work for you if you get this error? Just curious. They always work for me otherwise. Haven't seen or hear anything from the AS Devs yet.. Not a big deal. All I do is manually rename the episodes myself. Thanks for your thoughts...

Does the customized filename template work for you if you get this error? Just curious. They always work for me otherwise. Haven't seen or hear anything from the AS Devs yet.. Not a big deal. All I do is manually rename the episodes myself. Thanks for your thoughts...
Yep ill post it soon

Back