• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Smokin' Aces back up time?

gus738

hey everyone well i couldnt find this thread but anyone here had any issues backing up Smokin' Aces ? i riped it with anydvd 6.1.7.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 and the total time it took was 42:46 this was my longest movie ever using these 2 guys. all other movies have been fine my settings are ultra dma 2 etc etc i checked everything but its just this movie that took forever.

i would like to know how long it took others to burn this movie total time with MENUS' and all options onto a dvd5 option thanks in advance...

if this needs to be moved to clonedvd2 section please advise me or move the thread thanks

Could be a result of a slightly warped original disc or DMA not being set properly for your drives.

Could be a result of a slightly warped original disc or DMA not being set properly for your drives.

didnt understood what you ment on the post above (where i highlighed it)

dma is fine as i just mentioned i backed up apocalypto perfect stranger disturbia redline etc etc just this one movie took a long time.

didnt understood what you ment on the post above (where i highlighed it)

dma is fine as i just mentioned i backed up apocalypto perfect stranger disturbia redline etc etc just this one movie took a long time.

If an original disc is slightly warped (slightly out of shape), it may play fine, and it may be ripped, but the ripping time may take longer than normal.

If an original disc is slightly warped (slightly out of shape), it may play fine, and it may be ripped, but the ripping time may take longer than normal.

That's why I asked What are other people's rip time using clonedvd2 and anydvd?

hey everyone well i couldnt find this thread but anyone here had any issues backing up Smokin' Aces ? i riped it with anydvd 6.1.7.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.1.2 and the total time it took was 42:46 this was my longest movie ever using these 2 guys. all other movies have been fine my settings are ultra dma 2 etc etc i checked everything but its just this movie that took forever.

i would like to know how long it took others to burn this movie total time with MENUS' and all options onto a dvd5 option thanks in advance...

if this needs to be moved to clonedvd2 section please advise me or move the thread thanks

I backed up this moving and it took me approx. 45 minutes. When I back up a whole movie that's usually how long it takes. When I'm backing up just the movie it can take as little as 25 minutes, but more than that for the whole movie. Just depends on all the crap they put on a disk. Now I do have a much older pc running at 1.7 Ghz., using LG 16x Verbatim Disks.

F-4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, took me just 25 minutes to backup the whole WS side of the disk. Sometimes Hollywood (or their offshoots) put both FS & WS on one side.

FG
My $.02

Back