• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

zero269

To be able to choose separate Download media folders for Movies and Shows.

Here's my vision of what it could look like:

Now…

upload_2021-6-14_21-12-6.png

and...

Then…

upload_2021-6-14_21-12-7.png

You can do that now with templates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do that now with templates.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it @Don922
I just created a Movie Template using the method you shared with me earlier... and right again you are! (y)
Well, there goes my great idea right down the drain!
I didn't realize it would let us choose a different path. I was under the impression after your insight today that it could only be within the starting Download media folder.
This is more great news, and now I'll need to update my User Guide again... that's more work for me! :D
Thanks again!

Look at that. Resolved in just 14 minutes!

upload_2021-6-14_21-31-44.png

Dang it @Don922
I just created a Movie Template using the method you shared with me earlier... and right again you are! (y)
Well, there goes my great idea right down the drain!
I didn't realize it would let us choose a different path. I was under the impression after your insight today that it could only be within the starting Download media folder.
This is more great news, and now I'll need to update my User Guide again... that's more work for me! :D
Thanks again!

Look at that. Resolved in just 14 minutes!

How?

Just add the PATH and then your naming variables for each Name Template.
You can even use a UNC path as I use for my NAS.
I’ll update my Guide later today, but hopefully this will help in the meantime.

Windows uses the \ (backslash) for directories, so you can enter them that way. However, AS will display them as slashes (/) in their sample views.

Just COPY/PASTE using Windows Explorer’s Address bar if it’s a long path for you, then add a backslash and your naming variables.

Just add the PATH and then your naming variables for each Name Template.
You can even use a UNC path as I use for my NAS.
I’ll update my Guide later today, but hopefully this will help in the meantime.

Windows uses the \ (backslash) for directories, so you can enter them that way. However, AS will display them as slashes (/) in their sample views.

Just COPY/PASTE using Windows Explorer’s Address bar if it’s a long path for you, then add a backslash and your naming variables.
I just make a new folder for each tv show and each series and download the series to that folder

You don't have to. Using templates properly setup, Anystream can create missing (sub)folders in the file path itself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just make a new folder for each tv show and each series and download the series to that folder
You don't have to. Using templates properly setup, Anystream can create missing (sub)folders in the file path itself.
I've updated my guide for the Download Settings. Hopefully this is more than enough to show the power of those Movie/TV Show templates.
I'm certainly glad that @Don922 and @cartman0208 were able to bring this to my attention. It's such a huge time saver! (y)

upload_2021-6-15_20-43-12.png

Back