• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confirmation of BD+ on New Fox Releases?

mick2006

Can anyone confirm that the Day After Tomorrow and Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer have BD+ on them? And if so, do we see any kind of timeline on cracking it?

Rise of the SIlver surfer has been put back til the 9th so doubt anyone has it yet

Where'd you order from because I can't find anyone who has stock of it

I had pre-ordered mine from Amazon-I also belong to amazon prime-I read on AVS forums that some people are getting them and some aren't-all seem to be prime members.

I can confirm that both titles have BD+ on them. Both titles came out today in canada.

Yes, just bought them but I cannot listen them... unless I do not understand something... AnyDVD HD 6174 indicates a Host revocation problem.

PowerDVD is not able to play them... got the latest patch 3104a. Does anyone have a solution for those?

thanks,

There have been reports that a new PowerDVD patch is being worked on and if you email support you can get it. I emailed them a few hours ago but have not gotten a response. Maybe tomorrow.

Can you please post a link to the patch once you get it or find it? Thanks!

Only available from cyberlink support. You'll have to apply for it from them with your serial number

i rented mine from the local blockbuster

works fine in the ps3 without an update (1.93)

no fancy icon in the XMB, but the usual multiple popping (switching) via HDMI. Now it seems especially on first boot, there is a total disconnect handshake (samsung led dlp reports no signal) between each intro screen. of course with the onkyo 805, these pops are TOTALLY annoying...

Can you please post a link to the patch once you get it or find it? Thanks!

That link can't be posted to a forum. This issue has been brought up before when it was posted in the forum. Cyberlink basically got pissed which is understandable. You must email support with your serial number as Adbear said. Otherwise you'll have to wait for them to release it. I've still not heard back from them.

Thanks for the heads up on the PDVD patch/fix. I have emailed support asking for it. I'll report back if I recieve it.

KH

You should do, I got my link to it within minutes

Fantastic Four ROTSS

I just got the US Blu-ray version of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and AnyDVD HD gives the following error message:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H10N 1.00 20:07:42APR4 2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: FANTASTIC4_2
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

I just got the US Blu-ray version of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and AnyDVD HD gives the following error message:

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H10N 1.00 20:07:42APR4 2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: FANTASTIC4_2
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!
I suspect this is due to BD+. Until James and peer are able to crack BD+ and implement it into AnyDVD-HD, titles with BD+ on them will not be able to be copied using AnyDVD-HD.

I suspect this is due to BD+. Until James and peer are able to crack BD+ and implement it into AnyDVD-HD, titles with BD+ on them will not be able to be copied using AnyDVD-HD.

No it is not because of BD+.It is because the AACS LA brought out a new MKB and because of that you need an new key. Peer said that in another thread. And look also the new HDDVD don't work with the Anydvd.If it was BD+than you should be able to rip the HDDVDS

Rise of the Silver surfer has BD+ so even with the new keys it still won't be rippable

Back