• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is CloneCD dead?

I hope CloneCD is still in development, because it's missing a very important feature: the ability to grab DPM (Data Position Measurement) information from pressed discs!
The DPM information should be stored in a DPI (Data Position Information) file besides the CCD/IMG/SUB fileset.

I hope CloneCD is still in development, because it's missing a very important feature: the ability to grab DPM (Data Position Measurement) information from pressed discs!
The DPM information should be stored in a DPI (Data Position Information) file besides the CCD/IMG/SUB fileset.
It isn't dead, but there are no plans to add this feature, as it requires emulation. DPM information and emulation is (was) handled by GameJackal.

Unfortunately, GameJackal got discontinued with SlySoft's downfall...
so it's time for The RedFox Project to add my requested feature to CloneCD!

clone cd was never an emulator. this feature does not fit the purpose of the software.

clone cd is a clone tool.

use one of the two leading emulators ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This is most probably the software I have used the most in my life of DVDs and CDs. It works perfectly every time and I never had a coaster with a DVD or a CD.

Unfortunately, GameJackal got discontinued with SlySoft's downfall...
so it's time for The RedFox Project to add my requested feature to CloneCD!
Did you read what James posted? If you read it, you wouldn't have posted this.

Back