• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney + Video Bitrate issue

Idreams

Hello,

I use anystream on both my VM and sometimes on my Desktop machine. today i saw that video file size is 640X360 for all Disney + movies on VM machine where as i can see 1280X720 video bit rat eon my Desktop machine.
why is this happening ?

i am using same version of anystream and same credentials in both the devices

I have attached screenshots and logs to validate

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0_Desktop.astlog
    60.9 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.0_VM.astlog
    60.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Desktop.PNG
    Desktop.PNG
    105.5 KB · Views: 30
  • VM.PNG
    VM.PNG
    105.5 KB · Views: 31
I use anystream on both my VM and sometimes on my Desktop machine. today i saw that video file size is 640X360 for all Disney + movies on VM machine where as i can see 1280X720 video bit rat eon my Desktop machine.
why is this happening ?

Both logs show that you received the same resolutions.
Are you sure, that you can't simply select 1280x720 on your VM (just because it defaults to 640x360 doesn't mean, higher resolutions aren't available).
AnyStream "learns" your preferred resolutions and then defaults to what you previously selected.

HI Pete,

there is no option to select 1280X720 on my VM

@Pete i am sorry. I did not see the dropdown of the resolution. when i click on drop down, i am able to see 720p and other resolutions
Thanks for looking into it

@Pete i am sorry. I did not see the dropdown of the resolution. when i click on drop down, i am able to see 720p and other resolutions
Thanks for looking into it
You were not able to see the drop down of the resolution, but then you proceed on clicking on that very drop down?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You were not able to see the drop down of the resolution, but then you proceed on clicking on that very drop down?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
He probably want to say that he did not knew you can click on it, not that he hasn't seen the arrow on the box.

Back