• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loki not finding best options

MovieFan

Loki dropped today on D+. Yay!

I am running v1.1.5.0 and it detected a 960x540 video and regular 5.1 audio. I was able to manually choose 720 resolution, but I would think that this would be available in the US in 1080. I am new with D+ so is that still limitation on this service?

I have the astlog file, but was unable to attach it here.

Thanks!

Correct. Sorry I was not clear. Just the off topic posts in this thread, not the thread itself. I wanted to keep it on topic for your original question, which was very much on topic.
Understood, thanks. I was told offline that there were some offtopic comments that I never even saw because they were removed before I even got notification of them.

Thanks!

How were you told "offline"? The only thing i can imagine is by e-mail, and Forum staff doesn't send out emails that your 'post is off-topic'

How were you told "offline"? The only thing i can imagine is by e-mail, and Forum staff doesn't send out emails that your 'post is off-topic'
"Offline" meaning via PM from another mod.

Back