• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Amazon Prime download error

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldS

Amazon download screen error "LOGIN REQUIRED" "YOU ARE NOT LOGGED INTO THE SERVICE. LOGIN FIRST"

Yes you have to login to Amazon within Anystream, is that an issue?

Pretty sure he means that all of a sudden Amazon Prime just stopped working suddenly, asked for a login, and then on restart of Anystream, nothing gets loaded.
Just happened to me about 10 minutes ago. Was working perfectly all day until then.

It's back up now. Must have been a slight glitch somewhere, most probably on my end.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0.astlog
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It didnt happen to me, but little gliches do happen, if it happens again let us know

Netflix is working fine but when I change to Prime I can select a movie but when I try to download, I get a box with the Redfox logo stating "LOGIN REQUIRED!"
YOU ARE NOT LOGGEN INTO THE SERVICE"
"PLEASE LOGIN FIRST!"
I am logged into both Prime and Anystream. The program will let me go no further, I can switch back to Netflix and download another movie just fine. If I go back to Prime it still has same screen and can go no further on the Prime screen.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-09 190411.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-09 190411.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 25
It didnt happen to me, but little gliches do happen, if it happens again let us know
Got another movie done, and I'm getting the login business again. I'll just close anystream and wait a good 10-15 minutes. That did the trick last time.

Hmm. Just thinking about it now. I wonder if it is because I started searching for a new title before I got the Anystream message saying my movie was done. Or maybe just starting a new search too quickly. I'll look out for that when I get it running again.

OK, just found the logfile button.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.1.astlog
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2021-06-09 190411.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-09 190411.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 29
You must go Amazon.de and sign in there, not the Microsoft store. Let us know how it goes,

Let me try this a few times, to see if I get this error to sign in.

if you click on the download button within Amazon . you get the DRM notice. I haven't done it in such a long time, I cant remember.

I go to Amazon.com:Amazon-Video/b?node=2858778011&ref_=nav_em__aiv_0_2_2_2 in my Windows 10 Chrome browser and can watch a movie with no problems but when I bring up Anystream it still has the same screen that comes from Microsoft.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-10 083426.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-10 083426.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 13
I go to Amazon.com:Amazon-Video/b?node=2858778011&ref_=nav_em__aiv_0_2_2_2 in my Windows 10 Chrome browser and can watch a movie with no problems but when I bring up Anystream it still has the same screen that comes from Microsoft.
-Close AnyStream
-Reopen it
-Go to the Amazon Tab, what do you see? (click nothing within Amz, only tell us what AS shows you right now).

You do push the Downloadable Videos Button, right?
NOT the Download or Play Button on the Amazon Page
2021-06-10%2017_45_25-AnyStream.png

This is what I get as soon as I open AS and click on Amazon tab

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-10 085800.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-10 085800.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back